Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Opinions about my team...

Reds Fan

Opinions about my team...

Here is the team I drafted the other day and was looking for some opinions on it and to get some advice on things I should look to upgrade...

C...J Varitek
    1B...D Ortiz
    2B...R Weeks
    3B...A Ramirez
    SS...F Lopez
    OF...A Dunn, A Jones, M Ordonez
    Util...A Beltre
    Bench...E Encarnacion

SP...J Schmidt, T Hudson, T Glavine, Z Duke, J Bonderman, B Penny, G Chacin
    RP...T Hoffman, D Turnbow, J Duchscherer

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Opinions about my team...

Scoring System?
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Reds Fan

Re: Opinions about my team...

We are using the head to head scoring system.

Turn Off Ads?