Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Good 2nd base woes

Good 2nd base woes

OK...obviously we have a problem at 2b with Aurilia, Freel and Womack. What's the thought on the situation? What teams need infielders? I think our best bet is to trade Aurilia for some pitching, whether it be help in the rotation or bullpen. If we did that, against lefties we could move Dunn to 1b and play Denofria in LF and Freel at 2b. Womack can play 2b against righties and Freel can spell everyone (including Womack) against righties. I think Aurilia could bring some immediate pitching help. Minny could be targeted, as they seem to need IF help. Thoughts?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Good 2nd base woes

Dear edabbs.

Ryan Freel is too valuable and too good of a player to play every day.

Sincerely,
    Jerry Narron.

For you "drinkers" out their in redszone.com - I am waiting for someone to come up with the Jerry Narron Drinking Game.*

*remember fans, when you drink too much, call a buddy or a taxi. Friends don't let friends drive home or beer goggle. The preceding message was not endorsed by the Cincinnati Reds.
    Last edited by Heath; 04-06-2006 at 08:53 AM.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    For you "drinkers" out their in redszone.com - I am waiting for someone to come up with the Jerry Narron Drinking Game
    http://www.redszone.com/forums/showt...ing#post899563
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

My short-term memory has failed me once again.

I'm not doing the little things.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Turn Off Ads?