Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Tickets Available

Old Red Guard Reject

Tickets Available

I bought the 8 game power pack package to get the opening day tickets and now have 6 pairs of tickets available for the following games:

5/26 vs. Diamondbacks (Fireworks Night)

6/9 vs. Cubs (Fireworks Night)

6/30 vs. Indians (Fireworks Night)

7/1 vs. Indians

7/2 vs. Indians

8/18 vs. Pirates (Fireworks Night)

The seats are located in Section 514 Row B. These are View Level seats, but still have a great view since they are second row and are very easy to get in and out of. I'll take $25 for any of the Indians games ($34 face value) and $20 for any of the other games ($24 face value)

OR

I'll trade for ANY pair of seats (bleachers included) to any of the following games:

5/13 vs. Phillies

5/24 vs. Brewers

6/28 vs. Royals

7/16 vs. Rockies

8/9 vs. Cardinals

8/20 vs. Pirates

Let me know if anyone is interested.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Old Red Guard Reject

Re: Tickets Available

still no one interested???

Give people time to think about it. Many don't know this far ahead.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Old Red Guard Reject

Thought I'd run this by everyone again to see if anyone is interested.

I will consider some of these when I look up the dates to see which days of the week they fall on. I probably won't get a chance to do it until tomorrow though.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Turn Off Ads?