For Chris Hammond and his RP results thus far.
1) Lefties are hitting a full .250 lower against him than Righties....that good.
2) His ERA away from GABP is 0.00
3) He has thusfar been unhittable in night games.
4) He has has not been touched up once this year in games on TURF.
5) He only has two walks this year
6) He hasn't given up any HR's...very good in GABP or any other park.
Sadly he hasn't gotten one righthanded hitter out.
All of his games have been at GABP...
All of the games he has played in have been during the day.
GABP has natural grass.
Two walks, in 1/3 of an inning pitched over three games.
No HR's...well, no but they've been knocking him around at will as he has only recorded one out.
His ERA is an astounding 189.00