Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reds all Red Jersey

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Reds all Red Jersey

Is the all red jersey a Sunday only thing at home. Do they use it on the road? I think it's cool looking. Nice change of pace.........Do they ever use it other than Sunday games? Like holidays...... Being new to the area and my first year following the team everyday.....I don't know the tradition of this jersey....

Re: Reds all Red Jersey

Only a Sunday home thing, but I agree I like them alot.

got alil captain in u?

there alright maybe alil to much red but a change of pace is always good some throwback uni's on sundays would'nt be to bad

They were wearing the red underneath for saturdays game for some reason, but yeah, generally a sunday thing. Imo they should have the red on more often than the miserable black that every other team went to.
    "When the Russians conquer America, they will recruit concentration camp guards from among Cardinals fans."

My opinion: They should wear the red hat w/ the red bill.

And I like the Sunday home jerseys.

Quote Originally Posted by Gainesville Red
    My opinion: They should wear the red hat w/ the red bill.

And I like the Sunday home jerseys.
    i agree, but I would like the Reds to take it one step further. I would like the Reds to wear the all red hats at home and the red hats with the black bill on the road, and do away with the black hats.

Quote Originally Posted by MasonBuzz3
    i agree, but I would like the Reds to take it one step further. I would like the Reds to wear the all red hats at home and the red hats with the black bill on the road, and do away with the black hats.

Yep, and ditch the black undershirts, as well, wearing red both home and road. I really wish they'd go with sleeved jerseys, actually, but ditching the black would be a start, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by MasonBuzz3
    That's where we differ. I like all red at home, black w/ red bill on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by Gainesville Red
    That's where we differ. I like all red at home, black w/ red bill on the road.
    i wouldn't mind that too much. but i just don't get why they never wear the all red hats. I remember them wearing them every once in a while at the old ballpark for one season. for some reason I have an image of Aaron Boone wearing one in my head.

Yeah that is my other pet peeve about the hats. It's one thing to wear the black jerseys but the black bill on a Reds hat looks ridiculous.
    "When the Russians conquer America, they will recruit concentration camp guards from among Cardinals fans."

I think they should retire the red jersey's, their bad luck. Tracy Jones said today they never win Sunday home games. What was their record last year during Sunday games? All the black is bad luck as well. What have we done since they started wearing the black sleeves, black hats, black jackets, etc.
    NOTHING!!!! We are the Reds...right? Wear red for God's sake.
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster
    I think they should retire the red jersey's, their bad luck. Tracy Jones said today they never win Sunday home games.
    Well if Tracy Jones said it, it must be true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Lakewood Ranch, FL (by way of Columbus, OH)

Quote Originally Posted by George Foster
    I think they should retire the red jersey's, their bad luck. Tracy Jones said today they never win Sunday home games. What was their record last year during Sunday games? All the black is bad luck as well. What have we done since they started wearing the black sleeves, black hats, black jackets, etc.
    NOTHING!!!! We are the Reds...right? Wear red for God's sake.
    Technically, we are the "Reds Stockings" so if the Red's socks are red, then they are following their tradition. :

Everything else is just color coordination.

Quote Originally Posted by smith288
    Technically, we are the "Reds Stockings" so if the Red's socks are red, then they are following their tradition. :

Everything else is just color coordination.
    How would you know? They wear their pants so baggy by the spikes you can't see there socks.
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

Lakewood Ranch, FL (by way of Columbus, OH)

Your point? Their socks are indeed red so whether or not you see them is beside the point.

I think their current uniforms are one of the most nice looking uniforms in the league. I hope they stay with them for a while.

Turn Off Ads?