Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds Apparel...Help needed...

Reds Apparel...Help needed...

For the last few seasons, I have been to tons of games and saw apparel that I could not get because I didn't know who was selling it. Pena shirts were the first thing I couldn't find, and now it seems that I can't find the Griffey # 3 shirts or jerseys. I have seen the shirts at Opening Day this year, so I know they exist.

The point of the thread, though, is to list a whole slew of good websites that you can find good quality Reds merchandise at. If anyone knows any good websites or stores, feel free to reply back. Once I get a lot of responses, I will put together a nice big post with all of the websites listed in one post, for those like me who want to surf all possibilities of "things Red".

Thank You all so much.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    WAGS

Re: Reds Apparel...Help needed...

most probably were found in the shop next to the HOF, when i was there that was the best place to get stuff.

you can find caps on neweracap.com and some good jersey's on mlb.com. other than that thats really all i know.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettochild
    most probably were found in the shop next to the HOF, when i was there that was the best place to get stuff.

you can find caps on neweracap.com and some good jersey's on mlb.com. other than that thats really all i know.

Lids.com is the best place for Reds caps bar none...last time I checked they had about 100 varieties.

I was wearing a #3 Griffey Jr. jersey on Opening Day so perhaps you saw mine. Mine was actually a home made job. My mom was nice enough to take the 3 and 0 off my all red Griffey jersey and then resew the #3 back on centered. In between she put some cleaning type of solution on it and washed it and you cannot see the outlines of the old numbers unless you really look close. If you don't want to give that kind of effort or don't already own a #30 jersey, I'd suggest checking out the Reds shop at the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseyfan21
    I was wearing a #3 Griffey Jr. jersey on Opening Day so perhaps you saw mine. Mine was actually a home made job. My mom was nice enough to take the 3 and 0 off my all red Griffey jersey and then resew the #3 back on centered. In between she put some cleaning type of solution on it and washed it and you cannot see the outlines of the old numbers unless you really look close. If you don't want to give that kind of effort or don't already own a #30 jersey, I'd suggest checking out the Reds shop at the stadium.

Well, your Mom deserves positive rep points for that action above and beyond the call of duty of motherhood. You do something nice for her now!
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

Wow, that is awesome. I thought about doing the homemade job, as I have 3 Griffey Jerseys (I buy a new one every year)...I was just worried about the staining.

Cardboard Heroes in the mall. They also have a website
    For Love of the Game

"If you aren't first; you're last"

Turn Off Ads?