Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: Will Bronson Arroyo break the record for most HR by a reds pitcher

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 52.50%
  • No

17 42.50%
  • No, but milton does

2 5.00%

Thread: Will Arroyo break the HR record?

Will Arroyo break the HR record?

The record for most home runs by a reds pitcher is 4 (Hal Jeffcoat), will Arroyo break that record? or will Eric Milton grow on his 2 from last year and come out of nowhere to take it? Forget Dunn/Pujols, etc. The real race is on!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Will Arroyo break the HR record?

I'll be more apt to make a guess when he hits his third.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

I could be wrong but I think he has a good shot breaking the record exspecially playing in that ballpark.He said he played second base in high school so maybe thats why hes hitting it pretty good.You know what I like about Arroyo?? it isn't how good he hits the ball or even how good of a pitcher he is. The best thing that I like about this guy is the way he plays the game,I mean he loves the game of baseball and has fun playing it.You don't see many players like him very often come around in MLB or any sport really. Hes a class act and im glad he is wearing a reds jersey.
    I can spell,I just can't type!!

Well he's proven that he can take a Glendon Rusch fastball down the middle for a HR, so if he faces him again maybe.

I'd be using Arroyo as a pinch hitter next time the Reds face Rusch...that is if Rusch still has a job at that point in time.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Depends if he keeps going on Baseball Tonight broadcasting to the word that he has no chance against anything other than a fastball.

Doubt it, pitchers will stop throwing him meat.
    Go Gators!

I Still Miss Sean Casey

I hope Bronson breaks it, but I chalk up his two home runs in two games as one of those statistical oddities that makes the game of baseball so great.

Heck with most homers by a Reds pitcher - let's go for the big one: let him pitch enough, and he could break Bonds' record :

Quote Originally Posted by savafan
    I'll be more apt to make a guess when he hits his third.
    When's his next start????

Turn Off Ads?