Turn Off Ads?

Thread: For those of you in Chat last night (4/14)

You're killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

For those of you in Chat last night (4/14)

Ok, so here is the update on the "beating" that took place outside my window....

Apparently a man was beating up a girl, at least that's what it looked like to me. So I ran to the phone and called the front desk, and they called the Cops.

The girl from the front desk apparently poked her head out the side door, and witnessed this man chasing the girl back over towords the gas station next door. She called me back to ask what they looked like and I told her that is was a guy, and I think he was beating up a girl. She confirmed to me what she had seen and said the police were already on the way.

When the police got here the girl was sitting on the curb behind the gas station, but the guy was gone. They talked to her for a minute and one of the other officers left.

He came back with someone in the back of his car, and the other officer was talking to him. He then searched the girls purse. After talking a bit more, he went back over to the car and had the girl get on the other side near the back door. He then let the guy out of the car and he went into the gas station. When he came back out, both the girl and the guy got into the back of the police car (not handcuffed) and they left.

So I have no idea what the heck happened. Pretty strange. Just thought I would let those of you who might have been wondering what happened after I said that in chat, and then abruptly left.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: For those of you in Chat last night (4/14)

Thanks. That was one of the more bizarre moments in the history of Redszone Chat.

See what others are missing!?! Dump that ol', long-winded game thread and be in on the action! Get your butt into Redszone Chat!!!

Rem

If that's the action in chat then I'm afraid

Glad the cops showed up Funky
    Go Gators!

miss a day miss a lot in chat.....
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

This trip has been crazy.

I was sent to Peoria first, and on my way there a funnel cloud passed right over my head. I had stopped to get gas because I saw the storm coming. When I was filling up, the wind was blowing really hard. I thought I saw what looked like a funnel cloud (never seen one before). I ran inside, and the wind was blowing so hard it knocked me to the ground. Well after that initial front got passed, I got in the van and took off. I turned on an AM station, and it was the national weather service saying there is a large tornado on the ground just north east of where I was.

That was the scariest thing ever. They say it sounds like a train. It doesn't sound like anything, it's so loud you can't hear a thing.

Geez! You're starting to sound like 'Joe Bliszjfxik' from the old Lil Abner cartoon series (a black cloud following you around)! You might want to hang a sign around your neck saying something like, 'Danger! Stay Away!'

Rem

Quote Originally Posted by remdog
    Geez! You're starting to sound like 'Joe Bliszjfxik' from the old Lil Abner cartoon series (a black cloud following you around)! You might want to hang a sign around your neck saying something like, 'Danger! Stay Away!'

Rem
    Nothing but good happened when I was in your neck of the woods last summer. Got to catch the US Open Surf comp. in Hunnington Beach. That was fun. Lots of booze and scantily clad women....

Quote Originally Posted by StillFunkyB
    Nothing but good happened when I was in your neck of the woods last summer. Got to catch the US Open Surf comp. in Hunnington Beach. That was fun. Lots of booze and scantily clad women....
    .....in additon to all that great surfing, right?

Rem

Quote Originally Posted by remdog
    .....in additon to all that great surfing, right?

Rem
    That would require coordination. If I had better coordination I would be playing professional baseball right now. (I think that statement would be refered to as talking out of my hind end.)

Turn Off Ads?