Turn Off Ads?

Thread: MLB Extra Innings=weird

MLB Extra Innings=weird

This is the third day in a row they are not showing the Reds. I hope the season isn't like this. I'm in NY -- is anyone lese getting the game via extra innings somewhere else? Also does anyone have the 2006 extra innings schedule?
    "Don't trust any statistics you did not fake yourself."--Winston Churchill

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Posting from Southwest VA redsfaninbsg's Avatar

Re: MLB Extra Innings=weird

Yes, the game is being shown on extra innings here in Big Stone Gap, Virginia.
    This is the ol Left Hander rounding third and heading for home.

What a drag--I guess the schedule varies by region. Glad you're getting the game tho!
    "Don't trust any statistics you did not fake yourself."--Winston Churchill

Haunted by walks

Not getting it here in Syracuse.

Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003
    Not getting it here in Syracuse.
    Are you guys on a cable system or digital?

I'm getting it in PDX on Directv, Pedro has Comcast cable, 3 miles away and he's not getting it. His provider is sharing stations with NHL Center Ice.

Haunted by walks

I've got Time Warner Cable, and it seems to be the same situation as Pedro's.

joebagnell

Ive got comcast in New Jersey, and we haven't had, ... i think today is the fourth game in a row. I posted this in another thread looking for answers, and i also attempted to get in touch with the extra innings people through my cable co., to no avail.

the website they give you to look at the schedule is also a dead link.

Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003
    I've got Time Warner Cable, and it seems to be the same situation as Pedro's.
    Yes, I get the Center Ice package. Imagine my surprise when I lost hockey ADN baseball!

IIRC, until the NHL season ends, MLB EI offers fewer games per day on cable because they have fewer channels. Once NHL is over, EI takes over the extra channels. At least that's how it was when I had EI and Time Warner.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

I switched from TWC to Dish this year and got both last nights and today's. I live in Rochester, and as an added bonus, I don't get the Yanks
    PDM

Quote Originally Posted by Yachtzee
    IIRC, until the NHL season ends, MLB EI offers fewer games per day on cable because they have fewer channels. Once NHL is over, EI takes over the extra channels. At least that's how it was when I had EI and Time Warner.
    That is the reason some of these games are not on. Time Warner has 10 channels that are used for both MLB extra innings and the NHL package. Until the NHL is over some MLB games don't get shown because they are used for the NHL games.

If you are using Time Warner for Extra Innings this website will show you the exact schedule of what games are on. They update this throughout the year.

http://www.indemand.com/sports/mlb/s...e/schedule.jsp

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic
    That is the reason some of these games are not on. Time Warner has 10 channels that are used for both MLB extra innings and the NHL package. Until the NHL is over some MLB games don't get shown because they are used for the NHL games.
    So, as usual...blame Canada.

Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

What kills me is that they show a black screen for the blacked out game in ones area
    instead of replaceing it with another game.
    The Hunt for a Reds October.

Turn Off Ads?