Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: 4-15 Minor league score updates

  1. #16
    Member OnBaseMachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    34,844

    Re: 4-15 Minor league score updates

    Quote Originally Posted by KittyDuran
    Listening to the post game report - the starting pitcher tomorrow for the Lookouts should be Bong - but instead it's TBA - the announcers said that something is going on...
    Maybe Dumatrait is coming back from the temporary inactive list? Or Thomas Pauly or Richie Gardner could be coming back? That's my best guess.
    I miss Adam Dunn.

  2. Turn Off Ads?
  3. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Posts
    1,835

    Re: 4-15 Minor league score updates

    Here's a former Reds update on tonight. I listened to part of the Toledo Mudhens/Durham Bulls game this afternoon. Hector Mercado picked up the win for the Mudhens in relief (went 2+ innings and didn't allow a run). Also appearing for the Mudhens were David Espinosa (didn't do much) and Lance Davis was the starter for them (6 innings, 2 runs).

    I had lost track of all 3 of these guys so it was interesting to hear them in the game.

  4. #18
    Duranie Ho, Ho, Ho! KittyDuran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Hamilton, Ohio
    Posts
    8,418

    Re: 4-15 Minor league score updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseyfan21
    Here's a former Reds update on tonight. I listened to part of the Toledo Mudhens/Durham Bulls game this afternoon. Hector Mercado picked up the win for the Mudhens in relief (went 2+ innings and didn't allow a run). Also appearing for the Mudhens were David Espinosa (didn't do much) and Lance Davis was the starter for them (6 innings, 2 runs).

    I had lost track of all 3 of these guys so it was interesting to hear them in the game.
    Espy was my favorite Dragon in 2001 - back then he was a SS - not all that great - now IIRC he's an OF.
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 23-18 - FINAL
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1 - FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

  5. #19
    GO XAVIER! toledodan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    overland park, kansas
    Posts
    1,994

    Re: 4-15 Minor league score updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Caseyfan21
    Here's a former Reds update on tonight. I listened to part of the Toledo Mudhens/Durham Bulls game this afternoon. Hector Mercado picked up the win for the Mudhens in relief (went 2+ innings and didn't allow a run). Also appearing for the Mudhens were David Espinosa (didn't do much) and Lance Davis was the starter for them (6 innings, 2 runs).

    I had lost track of all 3 of these guys so it was interesting to hear them in the game.


    i'm trying to turn toledo into cincinnati north and now i have proof its working.
    there's nothing like bowling a 300 game! 13 now and retired.


    Ricky henderson has a higher OBP than C. patterson and he's retired. C. Trent 6-14-2008

  6. #20
    Member Superdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2,807

    Re: 4-15 Minor league score updates

    What's the deal with Cueto? I've never heard much about the guy.

  7. #21
    Member kheidg-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,754

    Re: 4-15 Minor league score updates

    I don't know much about him either it looks as if he wasn't exactly blowing away hitters in rookie ball last year. Anyone know his age?

    http://www.thebaseballcube.com/playe...ny-cueto.shtml

  8. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    580

    Re: 4-15 Minor league score updates

    I remember Johnny Almaraz talking about a pitcher the Reds were devloping in one of their latin american camps. I cant remember his name but i thought Almaraz said he would be playing in the "real" minor leagues this year. Anyone know who im talking about? In that article he said he was looking great i was just wondering if he has made it in any games over here yet.

  9. #23
    Member OnBaseMachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    34,844

    Re: 4-15 Minor league score updates

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaknb8k
    I remember Johnny Almaraz talking about a pitcher the Reds were devloping in one of their latin american camps. I cant remember his name but i thought Almaraz said he would be playing in the "real" minor leagues this year. Anyone know who im talking about? In that article he said he was looking great i was just wondering if he has made it in any games over here yet.
    Wirfin Obispo?
    I miss Adam Dunn.

  10. #24
    The Boss dougdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    35,924

    Re: 4-15 Minor league score updates

    Quote Originally Posted by kheidg-
    I don't know much about him either it looks as if he wasn't exactly blowing away hitters in rookie ball last year. Anyone know his age?

    http://www.thebaseballcube.com/playe...ny-cueto.shtml
    Cueto is 20. He was born 2/15/1986. So he is still quite a young one.


Turn Off Ads?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Board Moderators may, at their discretion and judgment, delete and/or edit any messages that violate any of the following guidelines: 1. Explicit references to alleged illegal or unlawful acts. 2. Graphic sexual descriptions. 3. Racial or ethnic slurs. 4. Use of edgy language (including masked profanity). 5. Direct personal attacks, flames, fights, trolling, baiting, name-calling, general nuisance, excessive player criticism or anything along those lines. 6. Posting spam. 7. Each person may have only one user account. It is fine to be critical here - that's what this board is for. But let's not beat a subject or a player to death, please.

Thank you, and most importantly, enjoy yourselves!


RedsZone.com is a privately owned website and is not affiliated with the Cincinnati Reds or Major League Baseball


Contact us: Boss | GIK | BCubb2003 | dabvu2498 | Gallen5862 | LexRedsFan | Plus Plus | RedlegJake | redsfan1995 | The Operator | Tommyjohn25