Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Great Redszone Gathering At Cinergy Field

I looked on the schedule last night and it said that that game is Family night where in advance of game day, if the head of household buys a ticket, everyone else can get in for half price. So, for example, if Mama Creek bought a red reserve ticket for $9, everyone else could buy theirs for $4.50. Just a suggestion but I think just everyone buying them on game day would be better. That way you don't have any unused tickets. Hell, if we bought Top 6, we could probably sit somewhere in the greens with no trouble. But, I just thought I'd bring up the Family Day idea up as a suggestion.

Oh, and GAC, I was so surprised Creek had to actually point that poll out to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Add 2 more people to the total (anybody keeping count?).

Looking forward to seeing some of you again and meeting those we haven't met yet.

No real preference on the meeting place other than the requirement that it has cold beverages and rabid Reds' fans.

Arcanum Ohio via Nashville Tn and Jackson MS.

Just maybe,

I have been thinking about this, and I need a vacation, so if I can find me a "designated driver", I don't want to drive back to Greenville drinking, I just might show up. Would love to meet Chip, Creek, TC, GAC and all. What about tickets, I damm sure want to sit with you all.

Re: Just maybe,

Originally posted by Johnny Vander m
    What about tickets, I damm sure want to sit with you all.
    Wetz, we'd love to have you. As for tix, probably the best thing would be to just have everybody buy their own and then we all find a place to sit together. Shouldn't be too tough of a thing to do since it's MIL and all that.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

So what you're saying is that we can get general admission tickets (the nose bleed section) at any time and still sit pretty much anywhere we want? But does the beer man risk coming that high? (LOL)

Also, if we end up going to the InBetween, didn't I hear TC say there is a place right next door where we can get our tickets?

If you buy it, they (vendors) will come!

Just saw this (I don't check in much on weekends). I'd love to go, but as I mentioned earlier, a friend and I are coming down THIS Saturday (8/17). If anyone would like to say hi then, I' love to see some of you. We are staying at the Westin Saturday night. I am sure we will be checking out both the In-Between and 5th & Vine as I have been to both places before and like d them (esp the In-Between - my kinda place). I also want to check out Willie's as I have never been there.
    "I'm virtually free to do whatever I want, but I try to remember so is everybody else..." - Todd Snider

GAC,

There are vendors all over the top 6 because that's where the biggest drinkers sit!

And, regarding what TC said, if you park at the Westin (Vine between 4th and 5th), you can buy your tickets at the Reds Dug Out shop which is on the first floor of the hotel (across from the 5th & Vine Bar). I think they go on sale 2.5 hours before game time. If you get there before that, it's probably just as easy to buy them at the stadium.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Originally posted by GAC
    So what you're saying is that we can get general admission tickets (the nose bleed section) at any time and still sit pretty much anywhere we want? But does the beer man risk coming that high? (LOL)
    Well, if we sit pretty much anywhere we want, we won't have to worry about the beer man going up that high, will we.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

One of these days Chip!....one of these days!... BOOM! ZING!...TO THE MOON!

Sounds to me then that the InBetween may be the best situation for us all then. If we can pay to park there for the game, fellowship right there at the InBetween, and then get our tickets nearby and then walk (or stumble) to the stadium, then what more could we ask?

And I don't say that in any way to influence anyone voting on the the poll

You don't want to do that...

If we can pay to park there for the game
    IIRC, the cost to park in the In Between's lot is $15.00!!
    2023 Reds record attending: 13-18 FINAL
    2023 Dragons record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    2023 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0 FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

$15.00 !!!! Do they know that we just want to see the game and not play in it?

But thats OK! If everyone decides we meet at the InBetween I now have a "secret" navigator who knows where the best place to park is, and we'll walk there!

$15.00!!! GEEZ!

Right now the poll is running neck and neck between Willie's and the InBetween.

I already have tickets to that game.Blue box seats for those who were wondering if my talent was still intack. I am planning on stopping by and saying hello durring the game though.
    "I'm not ready for that 3-2 splitty yet. I'll be ready for that about Novemeber." Adam Dunn

you mean the "queen of the blue seats" is gonna grace us with your presence?

Looking forward to it chickie

Hey! What's that supposed to mean GAC? I like to mingle with the underlings as much as the next girl!
    "I'm not ready for that 3-2 splitty yet. I'll be ready for that about Novemeber." Adam Dunn

Turn Off Ads?