Turn Off Ads?

Thread: An Open Letter FROM Bud Selig???

Worth The Wait

An Open Letter FROM Bud Selig???

I've been pondering how to express myself on this matter for weeks, and I finally feel as if I've come up with the right words. I am very interested to hear your thoughts on this. Thanks

http://edkleese.blogspot.com/

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: An Open Letter FROM Bud Selig???

i lOVE it.

Good as always Ed
    Go Gators!

Worth The Wait

Thanks guys, it's something I'm very passionate about. While I truly dislike Bonds, I think the focus on him is deflecting the blame from other guilty parties. It makes me sick. But it does NOT hinder my enjoyment of the game. Pujols HR STILL made me ill

Quote Originally Posted by Edskin
    Thanks guys, it's something I'm very passionate about. While I truly dislike Bonds, I think the focus on him is deflecting the blame from other guilty parties. It makes me sick. But it does NOT hinder my enjoyment of the game. Pujols HR STILL made me ill
    Ed, I read your blog entry last night and I just wanted to tell you how outstanding it was. As much as some people would hate it, what you suggest would be the best course of action to take.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Nice Job Ed !

I don't expect Bud to ever say that or anything even resembling that...but I do appreciate your letter and yes, it would begin the long journey to set things right in baseball.

Footnote: I always look at where these folks made their fortunes to get a glimse at their ethical and moral composition. Selig was a used car salesman. That is all I've needed to know to understand where this Commissioner is coming from.

(with apologies to any used car salesman on the forum)
    Last edited by Slider; 04-17-2006 at 12:26 PM.
    There and Back Again...

Stat Wanker Hodiernus RedsManRick's Avatar

I agree -- nice post. I'm very curious what will happen after the investigation is complete. Answering the "Now what?" question is going to be pretty tough.
    Games are won on run differential -- scoring more than your opponent. Runs are runs, scored or prevented they all count the same. Worry about scoring more and allowing fewer, not which positions contribute to which side of the equation or how "consistent" you are at your current level of performance.

"Your schedule" was very funny stuff too. All too familiar sounding

Worth The Wait

Humor lies in the naked truth. No, no, don't worry, I wasn't ACTUALLY naked when writing it-- just a metaphor

Turn Off Ads?