Turn Off Ads?

Thread: The value of Adam Dunn...

The value of Adam Dunn...

I have Dunn in both of my $$ leagues this season. I am debating about moving him in both leagues because I have plenty of power in each league to make up for trading him. I'll list my offense for each league and then who I was going to try to get for him.

League #1:

Mauer
    Pujols
    Hafner
    Iguchi
    Blalock
    Glaus
    Jeter
    Dunn
    Holliday
    Drew
    Damon
    Polanco

I was going to try to offer Dunn and Iguchi for the following players from other teams.

Team #1 = Utley and Brett Myers

Team #2 = Figgins and Buerhle

Teams #3 = Crawford and Gordon

League #2:

Hernandez
    Willingham
    Lee
    Weeks
    Reyes
    Wright
    Dunn
    Holliday
    Winn
    C. Wilson
    Hafner
    Polanco

Team #1 = Dunn/Hoffman for Figgins/Sheffield

Team #2 = Dunn/Hernandez for Abreu/Gordon

Team #3 = Dunn for Harden (This team has ZERO HR hitters)

Anyways, this forums always has some good ideas. Thanks for any thoughts.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: The value of Adam Dunn...

Take the Figgins deal on both. Although you might consider Dunn for Crawford straight up. Just my opinion.

Not sure what youp SP situation is on both teams, so it is hard to evaluate. I like the Harden deal in the 2nd lineup. The first lineup I would shop Blalock around 1st. You can move Glaus to 3b and Dunn to CI and pickup an OF. Always serviceable ones out there.

Quote Originally Posted by edabbs44
    Not sure what youp SP situation is on both teams, so it is hard to evaluate. I like the Harden deal in the 2nd lineup. The first lineup I would shop Blalock around 1st. You can move Glaus to 3b and Dunn to CI and pickup an OF. Always serviceable ones out there.
    Team #1 pitching:

Oswalt
    Carpenter
    Capuano
    Lackey
    Bonderman
    Maddux
    Jason Johnson
    Papelbon
    Turnbow
    Isringhausen

Hitters = Mauer, Pujols, Iguchi, Jeter, Glaus, Blalock, Dunn, Holliday, Drew, Damon, Hafner.

I've tried the Utley/Myers deal and got turned down with no counter. I am going to try the Figgins/Buerhle deal and offer Dunn/Bonderman.

Team #2 pitching:

Buerhle
    Lackey
    Patterson
    Haren
    Blanton
    Marquis
    Liriano
    Nathan
    Hoffman
    Papelbon
    M. Gonzalez

Hitters = Hernandez, Lee, Weeks, Wright, Reyes, Dunn, Holliday, Willingham, Hafner, C. Wilson, Winn

In this league the Figgins/Sheffield deal got turned down with no counter. I also tried Manny/Sheets for Dunn/Buerhle/Drew and he counter with this:

Manny/Sheets/Swisher

for

Lee
    Hafner

So obviously that is not going to happen and I highely doubt this guy will ever agree to a trade that is not lopsided in his favor.

I have some more ideas in mind, but any other suggestions are welcome.

Turn Off Ads?