Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Awsome day at work...

On the brink of disaster acredsfan's Avatar

Awsome day at work...

My manager at work is family of Michael Hill, the asst. GM of the Florida Marlins. I had a chance to talk to him for a few minutes, and i was very impressed with him, he is a very personable guy. He is very impressed with Wayne Krivsky and said it just wasn't his time when the Cincinnati Reds GM job was open. I hope that he has a great career, he is a class act and will make a great GM whenever he decides to make that step. Well, just sharing the experience. He says the reds should be really good really soon. It was very encouraging being a reds fan.
    "I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual." -- House

"You guys are still thinking like doctors when you should be thinking like plumbers. Come on, I wanna see some butt crack." -- House

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Awsome day at work...

cool story, yes Mike is a great guy too
    woo woo woo, you know it

Haunted by walks

What -- no leaks about Dontrelle Willis?

On the brink of disaster acredsfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003
    Actually he talked about how good Homer will be and how good our offense is at the moment. He said there are some young arms that will be big in the future, but nothing about the trade talk. I have to believe there is no way he would have talked about any trades, but i didn't want to ask since i was just meeting the guy and i have to work for his family, who by the way is also very nice.
    "I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The usual." -- House

"You guys are still thinking like doctors when you should be thinking like plumbers. Come on, I wanna see some butt crack." -- House

Quote Originally Posted by BCubb2003
    I would have been drilling him about baseball rumors.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Turn Off Ads?