69 K (9th in FSL)
    1.31 WHIP (21st in FSL-among starters)
    3.23 ERA (14th in FSL-among starters)

Stats prior to 2006, through 3 years of Rk and low A:

184 IP
    1.61 WHIP
    8.79 K/9
    5.37 BB/9

He was drafted early out of HS back in 2002 (4th round) and hasn't done anything to distinguish himself to this point, except put up decent K numbers. He appears a bit wild as he walked 5.73/9 in Dayton in 2003 and after missing most of 2004, he walked 5.64/9 in Dayton last year.

http://www.thebaseballcube.com/playe...-vazquez.shtml

***I figured I'd start some threads, starting with some of our lesser known prospects. I'm really interested in first-hand accounts of these prospects (if they can even be considered prospects) and would love to read some RedsZone member scouting reports. Any info (scouting reports/updates) can be updated within the player's thread by pulling simple search of the player's name within this forum. Just an idea. I guess if nobody has any interest in a particular player or thread, it will fade away.

Thanks.
    Last edited by BuckeyeRedleg; 06-15-2006 at 10:28 PM.

Turn Off Ads?