Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: watching the Indians ...

got alil captain in u?

Re: watching the Indians ...

that's the danny boy we kno and love well maybe not love lol

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by blumj
    Actually, Harold Reynolds mentioned Lopez right off the top, but he said he was just over the under 25 year old cut-off they had picked for the discussion.
    Missed that....my bad.........Jhonny Peralta and Lopez are pretty even in my book as of right now......Peralta better in the field and Lopez a better stick......both should be great for a long time.....Ohio has some nice SS...plan on hitting the Jake sometime this summer to check them out in person and see if the Jake is as nice as they say........

It's one thing that Graves is gone, it's even sweeter that the Indians are stuck with him! Maybe next, he'll get traded to the Cardinals....

Charlie Brown All-Star IslandRed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by indyred
    Missed that....my bad.........Jhonny Peralta and Lopez are pretty even in my book as of right now......Peralta better in the field and Lopez a better stick......both should be great for a long time.....Ohio has some nice SS...plan on hitting the Jake sometime this summer to check them out in person and see if the Jake is as nice as they say........
    I think Peralta has an overall advantage, which is no disrespect to Lopez, JP's just that good. They're very close with the stick (Lopez .291/.352/.486 last year, Peralta .292/.366/.520, similar HR/RBI totals), which is to say terrific. Lopez has an advantage in that he can steal a base and Peralta doesn't run. Peralta is better in the field. And Peralta's two years younger. He's not the best overall SS in baseball right this minute but there's no one I'd rather have for the next 5-7 years.
    Reading comprehension is not just an ability, it's a choice

Turn Off Ads?