Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Steve Stewart appreciation thread

Re: Steve Stewart appreciation thread

Steve is a smooth operator and I greatly enjoy him doing PBP. Now, if we could just somehow cease with the "Gansta vs. Gangster" segments of the broadcasts...

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone
    I may be mistaken, but I believe Marty often leaves the booth when Steve is broadcasting. Something led me to believe this, but I can't remember what!
    Sometimes. I know when Arroyo got his 2nd HR I think Steve was doing the call and Marty was in the background LHAO. That might have been cause they were on the road though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Marty never said much when Joe was doing his innings, either. Occasional remarks here and there, but I think its just his style.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

I think I read on here once that, Marty will make the rounds to some of the private boxes, as a good will ambassador, when Steve is on. I notice that Marty chimes in more often on the road.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Gives Professional AtBats

I'll be honest, I didn't really like Stevey Stew when he first started. I thought he was a little boring, and tried to hard to fill up every millisecond of his air time.

But now, I think he's very good and will only get better. He and Marty interact more often, which is always amusing to hear, and he's gotten more comfortable with the team and its fans. I'm very glad we got him for our booth!
    Potential: Latin for "Ain't Done Nuthin' Yet"

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone
    I may be mistaken, but I believe Marty often leaves the booth when Steve is broadcasting. Something led me to believe this, but I can't remember what!
    I think you're right, he does it with Joe as well..who knows what he's up too..funny that Steve hangs around when Marty or Joe are doing the PBP
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?