Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Bad Boy Steve Stewart blogs for your entertainment

Bad Boy Steve Stewart blogs for your entertainment

The bad boy blogs - Steve's Blog

Hey, he's getting a pretty good paycheck for doing 3/4 of the season. He's got to find time to do something else.

Marc Lancaster - you might be getting a little competition.

Enjoy.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Bad Boy Steve Stewart blogs for your entertainment

[QUOTE=Heath]The bad boy blogs - Steve's Blog

Hey, he's getting a pretty good paycheck for doing 3/4 of the season. He's got to find time to do something else.

I'm missing your point here. ??

I know I'm kinda slow.
    Last edited by Ron Madden; 04-28-2006 at 03:39 AM.

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

I assume the 3/4 season reference relates to Joe doing some games and Steve sitting out the half-inning in which Marty yuks it up with the beat writers.

BTW, his comments area seems to require (and publish for the world to see) a valid email address. That should make his blog draw fewer comments, especially those of the caustic variety that show up in Marc's blog.
    Last edited by Unassisted; 04-28-2006 at 03:03 PM.

I never knew what he looked like before
    Go Gators!

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Nice tie. Wonder if it's Zegna.
    I'm interested in jobs and you won't create jobs by forcing employers to pay their employees $9/hr- Sea Ray
    I'd say min wage should be about $9/hr - Sea Ray

Lover of Trivialities Doc. Scott's Avatar

Steve seems so gracious about constantly being third banana in the booth behind Marty and a guy that's retired. Since he'd been half of the Baltimore radio team, I wonder if he considers this a "demotion" to be sorta the afterthought in the Reds' arrangement. Is he thinking of the long term?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc. Scott
    Steve seems so gracious about constantly being third banana in the booth behind Marty and a guy that's retired. Since he'd been half of the Baltimore radio team, I wonder if he considers this a "demotion" to be sorta the afterthought in the Reds' arrangement. Is he thinking of the long term?
    Good call Doc - and after paintmered closed the other thread - I forgot I even STARTED this thread.

Here's a guy who probably thinks its NOT a demotion. I think Cincinnati is a plum broadcasters job. Its a laid-back town - that lately has seen more bad than good. On top of that, while there's pressure - there isn't New York pressure.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

6 months of heartbreak Bob Borkowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Doc. Scott

Yeah, I think he's thinking long term. Marty can't go on forever.

Turn Off Ads?