We all know that for the Reds to continue their winning ways for the rest of the season, they need to make moves to upgrade the pitching staff (both the rotation and bullpen). What's the feeling out here? Do we think that Wayne will make a move to finally get one or more of DWill, White and Hammond out of the picture? Is there anyone readily available that could make a difference? I'm thinking one or more of the following teams/players:

1) Florida: Scott Olsen. They could use some younger, positional players to go with the plethora of young pitching they have collected during the fire sale. Without giving up anyone on the current MLB roster, I assume BJ would be wanted. No problems there.
2) Minny: Scott Baker. I would love to see them make a move for him, but his price tag might be too high.
3) Mets: Jorge Julio. This one I think could happen. Julio seems to have already worn out his welcome in NY and they could use some help at 2b.

My main concern is that teams will try for EdE or Kearns in deals for these guys. If that is the case, I would rather wait than mortgage the future, especially this early in the season.

Anyone else?