Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Breaking News: Brandon Phillips takes a walk!

Can he be stopped?

Breaking News: Brandon Phillips takes a walk!

4 straight balls from Dave Borkowski. Woo Hoo!
    Tom Shearn... who knew?

Reds reccord when I attend in 2007: 6-1

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Re: Breaking News: Brandon Phillips takes a walk!

Hell hath frozen over.

I saw it go 3-0 and was thinking "for all that is good and holy, dont swing"

Designated Threadkiller LincolnparkRed's Avatar

I think it would have been more fun if he hadn't walked. It would be like dunn and his quest for one sac fly last year. So I say:thumbdown to BP's first walk
    Climbing down from the bridge, but keeping the torch lit until Dusty's fate is settled

The stadium rock when BP steps into the box....it's exciting to watch a young guy like him bring energy to everyone in the organization, including the fans. Let's hope we see alot more of this.

Turn Off Ads?