Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Listening to games online

Listening to games online

Can you still listen to games on the internet? What is the site? Thanks.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Re: Listening to games online

The free sites have all gone offline. The only way to listen online now is to subscribe at mlb.com.

Most likely not. Because of MLB Gameday Audio.

But if you can find a site... Its good... But most will be blacked out/taken off the air.
    You think you got what it takes to play a real fantasy game? Join me at Jockstocks. You can play Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Nascar and even Hockey!

Jockstocks Homepage

Do you have your shirt on? - Adam Dunn to Marty on the Bananna Phone.

Some people have been having luck with this site... http://thegamelive.com/
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone
    Some people have been having luck with this site... http://thegamelive.com/
    Not any longer.

I listened to todays game via that site.

Pay the money, it's 13 or 14 dollars. I listen to day games at work, it's like marty and steve are in the room, very good audio.
    1st pick of the 2023 baseball amateur draft

RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

I was a charter subscriber to MLB Gameday Audio until MLB.TV came out and I have subscribed to it every year since. I grit my teeth every spring when I enter my credit card number, but in the long run, I figure some of that money I pay benefits the Reds, which is certainly fine with me.

I try not to think about the part that benefits certain other teams.

mlb audio is worth the money. for only 15 bucks you can listen to any game anytime.
    there's nothing like bowling a 300 game! 13 now and retired.

Ricky henderson has a higher OBP than C. patterson and he's retired. C. Trent 6-14-2008

Quote Originally Posted by 2844
    Not any longer.
    You can still get the game on there,but it takes a while sometime.

People want to listen free, watch for free, and cheaper tickets.

Where do they think payroll comes from?
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

MLB TV is crap. I am lucky to get 50% of the games to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepred05
    MLB TV is crap. I am lucky to get 50% of the games to work.
    MLB TV just moved from taking feeds via the airwaves to having a direct digital feed to their own sever warehouse. Before this year the conduit was all here and there, therefore this year should be better but expect a few glitches here and there while they straighten it out.

Fact is it should be way better by mid season then ever before, I myself have the MLB package on TV, but am yhinking of getting the MLB TV so I can watch anything I want.... anything I want... very cool.

I think a couple of the free streams on thegamelive work from time to time, but are not something you can count on. I always listened to WKKI or that station on athensi.com and neither have worked this year to my knowledge. The bad thing about the MLB.com feed is that it is anywhere from 7-15 seconds behind my directTV FSNOH feed. WKKI over the net last year was about 2-5 seconds behind. Thats the only downside to mlb.com. I think there has been one time this year I've had problems with it.

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou
    MLB TV just moved from taking feeds via the airwaves to having a direct digital feed to their own sever warehouse. Before this year the conduit was all here and there, therefore this year should be better but expect a few glitches here and there while they straighten it out.

Fact is it should be way better by mid season then ever before, I myself have the MLB package on TV, but am yhinking of getting the MLB TV so I can watch anything I want.... anything I want... very cool.
    So West, you think it will be better? I sure enjoy it when it works, but I get so frustrated watching the pregame show, and then having them shut down on me for overloaded server. (Or something to that effect.) I canceled my subscription yesterday, but might pick it back up if they get their act together.

Turn Off Ads?