Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Where to purchase Reds Nike undershirts?

Where to purchase Reds Nike undershirts?

does anyone know if you can buy the new shirts the reds players are wearing under their jerseys this season? i want one to go with my new adam dunn jersey.
    there's nothing like bowling a 300 game! 13 now and retired.

Ricky henderson has a higher OBP than C. patterson and he's retired. C. Trent 6-14-2008

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Re: uniform question.

It's called Nike Pro Loose, and comes in either a L/S Crew or Mock, or a S/S Crew.

I went to www.shop.mlb.com and put in the product # 2207806 for the L/S Crew and they only have 27 of the teams available. Unfortunately as of now, we're not on that list of 27.

I searched for the S/S Crew, product # 2207808, and they only have 14 teams available. Again, we're not on that list.

Lastly, I tried to find the L/S Mock, product # 2207807, and they only have 15 teams available. Strike 3, we're out at www.shop.mlb.com.

I went to Nike's website, and they actually seemed to have less teams overall than the MLB site. Again, no Reds.

I did a Yahoo! search in their shopping section, and it actually showed me a picture, but refered me to the MLB.COM site, where it is not available.

Hopefully those product numbers were helpful, but I couldn't find it anywhere on the internet in stock.

Lakewood Ranch, FL (by way of Columbus, OH)

Those shirts are putrid.

Quote Originally Posted by smith288
    Those shirts are putrid.
    Mmmm, fishnet.

I like them... a lot. To each his own. Taste in clothing is sooo subjective.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Ebay is always a good place to search for items at a better price. Stuff on MLB.com is way over priced. Some stuff you could get on Ebay for 50-75 % of the MLB.com price.

Quote Originally Posted by 2001MUgrad
    Ebay is always a good place to search for items at a better price. Stuff on MLB.com is way over priced. Some stuff you could get on Ebay for 50-75 % of the MLB.com price.
    I should have mentioned last night while searching, eBay had no specific teams, just the generic colors, so that might be a route to go, but if you want the authentic with the C on the chest, then I guess it's the waiting game with MLB.com.

You're right, 2001MUgrad, MLB.com was about 5-6 dollars more expensive than other places that had the same item.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlifeman21
    I should have mentioned last night while searching, eBay had no specific teams, just the generic colors, so that might be a route to go, but if you want the authentic with the C on the chest, then I guess it's the waiting game with MLB.com.

You're right, 2001MUgrad, MLB.com was about 5-6 dollars more expensive than other places that had the same item.
    I got a White Nike Walkoff Jersey for about $38 after shipping. MLB.com price is $70 for the Red one, but its only avilable in a small. I've seen a white one other places for about 65.

Reds Undershirts?

Does anyone know where I can purchase the Nike undershirts the reds wear under the uniforms? They sell them on mlb.com but of course they carry pretty much every team but the reds. Let me know if you have seen them online. I also go up for a game about once a month so if you have seen them in the cincy area I would appreciate the info. Thanks.

Re: Reds Undershirts?

I have seen the undershirts for sale at Dick's Sporting Goods. I could find them at their website. There is a Dick's about 40 miles from Radford.

Re: Where to purchase Reds Nike undershirts?

I like em, not for wearing out..but they are classy like.
    Go Gators!

MLB.com has them available now.

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.js...id=body_rv_txt

They are 44.99 and the sizes available are M, L, XL, XXL

I have seen them both on the racks at our local Dick's Sporting Goods, as well as in a MLB merchandise catalog. They are Nike however, so don't forget to bring your gold AMEX.

Turn Off Ads?