Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reds Mother's Day promotion

Reds Mother's Day promotion

On the sked it says a special gift for first 10,000 moms next Sunday at GAB.........and the big surprise give-away is a freakin Reds water bottle.....I bet all the moms went and rushed to the Reds ticket offices today.......come on Reds, you can do a little better than that.........can only imagine what the special give-away item is for Father's day.......anybody heard yet.......

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Re: Reds Mother's Day promotion

All I know is they consider you a "Mother" if you're a female 16 and up. Classy.

Note to Bob C:

Need a little work in the P.R. dept.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlifeman21
    All I know is they consider you a "Mother" if you're a female 16 and up. Classy.
    They'll probably give paternity tests to the fathers. What a joke...how about a rose for each mother?

They are giving away the same water bottles on Father's Day. Here is what they look like:

Quote Originally Posted by edabbs44
    They'll probably give paternity tests to the fathers. What a joke...how about a rose for each mother?
    Roses in Cincinnati are banned by interim commissioner for life Bud Selig.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic
    They are giving away the same water bottles on Father's Day. Here is what they look like:

Wow.

*shuts down Redszone to go to ticket.com site to get tickets*
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

FWIW, I know some males 16 and up that I consider "mothers"
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

They use to have decent Mother's Day promos. I still take the tote bag from a few years ago to every game.

Last year it was a frame. Who wants a frame with Reds and Kahn's or whatever it was on it? Not me.

The PR dept needs to do a tour of parks and see some of the stuff other teams give away. I still have great caps and flip flops and an umbrella and beach towels and tee shirts and license plate frames and other stuff from my days attending White Sox games.
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Did you know that in the Commonwealth of Kentucky (since it's not actually a state), all unmarried mothers have to have a paternity test done when they have a child?

A guy I know just had a kid and the baby mama's from KY, and she had to have a state ordered paternity test. I keep busting his balls telling him it's not his.

Which one of you smarty pants can name the other 3 commonwealths in the US off the top of your head?

Quote Originally Posted by Reds Fanatic

I've seen those at the dollar store.
    Go Gators!

Unsolicited Opinions traderumor's Avatar

Hey, it could be worse. I would imagine the Reds apron would not go over real well, or the Reds official toilet brush. Free breast cancer screenings to the first 10,000?

And somewhere John Allen is copying and pasting into memo format as I type.
    Last edited by traderumor; 05-05-2006 at 06:30 PM.
    Can't win with 'em

Can't win without 'em

Unsolicited Opinions traderumor's Avatar

Did you know that in the Commonwealth of Kentucky (since it's not actually a state), all unmarried mothers have to have a paternity test done when they have a child?

A guy I know just had a kid and the baby mama's from KY, and she had to have a state ordered paternity test. I keep busting his balls telling him it's not his.

Which one of you smarty pants can name the other 3 commonwealths in the US off the top of your head?
    Hey, they could have Kentucky day on the Maury Povich show "You are not the father." The cast of "My Name is Earl" could be the guest hosts.
    Can't win with 'em

Can't win without 'em

Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Virginia
    Go Gators!

Of course the commonwealth is simply a title, they are no different then the other 46 states.

A real commonwealth (Puerto Rico) has distinct differences, not having to pay federal taxes for one.

Topic hijack over..carry on
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?