Turn Off Ads?

Thread: new to this:george grande

philmoor

new to this:george grande

SIZE="3"] [/SIZE][/SIZE]

I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT BELIEVE THAT SOME OF THESE PEOPLE ARE REDS FANS. MY INTRODUCTORY STATEMENT IS THAT I AM APPALLED AT THE NEGATIVISM DIRECTED AT GEORGE GRANDE. AT LEAST HE IS RESPECTFUL ENOUGH [U]NOT TO USE PROFANE LANGUAGE-----EVEN IF IT IS THE NAME OF A PROGRAM ON FOX SPORTS NETWORK
    Last edited by philmoor; 05-05-2006 at 11:55 PM.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: new to this:george grande

WELCOME, PHIL
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

Did I miss something, what is this in response to?
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Quote Originally Posted by philmoor
    SIZE="3"] [/SIZE][/SIZE]

I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT BELIEVE THAT SOME OF THESE PEOPLE ARE REDS FANS. MY INTRODUCTORY STATEMENT IS THAT I AM APPALLED AT THE NEGATIVISM DIRECTED AT GEORGE GRANDE. AT LEAST HE IS RESPECTFUL ENOUGH [U]NOT TO USE PROFANE LANGUAGE-----EVEN IF IT IS THE NAME OF A PROGRAM ON FOX SPORTS NETWORK

Most negativism towards Grande probably comes from his admiration of Jim Edmonds and seemingly everythind St Louis Cardinal.

I recall the negativity, I don't recall anyone using profane language about him?
    Go Gators!

George Grande is the best damn sports announcer period. :
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Welcome, philmoor!

Feel free to post any thoughts or opinions on George Grande in one of the following threads:

http://www.redszone.com/forums/searc...earchid=105831

Turn Off Ads?