Turn Off Ads?

Thread: New Policy on Links to a Personal Web Site

New Policy on Links to a Personal Web Site

All,

After some discussion between the adminstrators and moderators, we've come up with a new policy regarding links to one's personal web site. Starting immediately, thread and posts that only advertise a link to one's own web site will no longer be allowed. For example, if you have a blog, which many users here do, and update it, you will not be allowed to start a new thread stating simply that your blog has been updated.

We don't have a problem with users continuing to link to their web site in their signature. That is the best way to let users know about your site. However, as stated above, we've noticed an increase in the amount of new threads that have been started with the sole intent of letting others know that their web site has been updated. We see this as advertising, and for that reason, it will no longer be allowed in this form. Please let us know if you have any questions.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: New Policy on Links to a Personal Web Site

My blog has been updated!!!!!
    Check it out. All rights reserved.

http://www.RBA.blog.com

Quote Originally Posted by RBA
    My blog has been updated!!!!!
    Check it out. All rights reserved.

http://www.RBA.blog.com
    lol

Lakewood Ranch, FL (by way of Columbus, OH)

Check out RedsZone.com! I just updated it with this post!

So this ban does not apply to my PrOn website updates. JK!
    "I notice that I'm throwing hard when I hear the crowd gasping," - Chapman

Turn Off Ads?