Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Anyone traveled overseas?

Anyone traveled overseas?

I'm so confused with this Italia train pass. Is the best bet a train pass or just reserve from city to city? The best I have found for train from Rome-Florence-Venice-Rome is 200.00$ total. The train pass is 150.00 per person plus reservation fee on each train.

Thanks in advance.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Anyone traveled overseas?

These passes, much like the Eurail and the Amtrak passes really depend on how much train travelling you will be doing. If you are travelling point to point you can usually get a cheaper price, but beware they aren't open tickets so any changes will cost (sometimes not at all).

The pass system gives you a little more flexibility and also is better if you are looking to travel to a number of different places. I think the Italia pass is like the others in that it is valid for a period of time. The reservation fee for the Eurail and Amtrak passes aren't exorbitant.

Thanks alot. I am only traveling point to point. Might just reserve that way.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

I've been on that route. I'm jealous. All three of those cities are awesome. Just watch yourself when crossing the street. Many Italian drivers view pedestians as speed bumps.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Turn Off Ads?