Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Redszone Tech question

Redszone Tech question

Ok got a new computer and it will not let me on Redszone . Everytime I try to get to the site I get a FORBIDDEN 403 screen. Any ideas how I can get around it? If this is in the wrong forum I'm sorry and will a mod please move it.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    RZ Chamber of Commerce Unassisted's Avatar

Re: Redszone Tech question

If you have multiple browsers installed, try accessing the site with a different browser. That will help isolate possible causes.

A friend came over last night and down loaded firefox and tried to access the site from there and it still came up the same thing.

Do you have a firewall?

Is this occurring on any other boards or sites?

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Do you get the 403 error when you connect to the RedsZone server's IP address?

http://199.237.54.179

You should see a page that says "Hey, it worked !" at the top.

No this is not happening on any other sites or boards. And I tried that site Unassisted and I got the screen you were talking about but didnt know what to do after that. I know I dont do well with computers.

Charlie Brown All-Star IslandRed's Avatar

Who's your ISP? Is it a work computer or at home? Does it have content-filtering software? Is there a proxy server somewhere in the loop?
    Reading comprehension is not just an ability, it's a choice

The fact that you can get to the IP address of the server means something is blocking access to the domain name redszone.com. As IslandRed implied, it might be on your computer or it might be your ISP. I would turn off anything on the computer that might be filtering content and if the issue persists, report the issue to your Internet provider.

Send me a private message with the IP address you're using at the time you receive that message.

Turn Off Ads?