Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Detroit-Bound Reds fans - Hotel/Tix Deal

Detroit-Bound Reds fans - Hotel/Tix Deal

Hey -

Just went to tigers.com and found that the Tigers and the Marriotts in the area have a weekend ticket package. You get a room, 4 tickets, and breakfast for two adults and two kids the next morning. The tickets are for the day you check in. For instance, I am heading up Friday, check-in at the hotel, get the tickets, and then take the People Mover (Detroit trolley system) to the ballpark. After the game the people mover takes you back to the hotel and then you can spend the night and eat breakfast the next morning.

Just FYI. Go to tigers.com and follow the "ad link".
    Last edited by Heath; 05-09-2006 at 10:09 PM.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Detroit-Bound Reds fans - Hotel/Tix Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    After the game the people mover takes you back to the park and then you can spend the night and eat breakfast the next morning.
    Is Jim Leyland serving breakfast???

got alil captain in u?

i kno this is off topic but one of my baseball coaches said for his after prom when the tigers were terrible they sent 100 tickets to a game but nobody went cause we live clear in ohio

Quote Originally Posted by buckshotrod
    Is Jim Leyland serving breakfast???
    edited for the smart-rear in Section 214.

I bumped this back up since I just talked to the sales reservation lady at the Downtown Marriott. She remarked there were a lot of "Ohio" zipcodes coming up that weekend, mostly from Dayton/Cincinnati. There are still some packages available.

Also, according to the hotel staffperson this is where most of the teams traveling into Detroit stay. I don't know if this is where the Reds go to or not, but it sounded like it.

Turn Off Ads?