Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I saw something in the sky tonight

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I saw something in the sky tonight

At 12:02 AM, on my way home from Xenia, I was travelling down Upper Bellbrook Road toward Kettering. Off to my right, I saw something hovering in the air. It appeared to be symmetrically triangular in shape, and had about 16 lights around it's base. Since there were no other cars on the road but me, I was able to stop and watch it. It was clearly hovering, but not moving. After a few seconds, it slowly spun around twice and started moving to my left. I watched it for a few seconds and then carried on. Two minutes later down the road, I saw another one off to my left, a bit further out (or perhaps it was the same one, but I didn't see it travel that direction, so I don't know). As soon as I stopped my car to look at that one, it quickly moved straight up and darted further off behind me, back toward Xenia.

Now, I usually tend to be a rational thinking person, so I'm not going to make any outlandish claims that I can't prove here, but someone please tell me that there is aircraft like what I described.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Re: I saw something in the sky tonight

Hats on.
    Go Gators!

For a Level Playing Field

sava... were you drinking the water at Lake Shawnee?

Strange for sure. It reminds of my honeymoon. My wife and I made it a point to take a midnight stroll on the beach each night (holding hands, romantic, etc). Everynight over the horizon of the ocean we'd see lights just above the ocean. These lights would kind of bounce around a bit and move. We do not drink or do drugs (in case you were wonderin'). We never could figure it out. We still make reference to it from time-to-time and laugh.

Perhaps since we are close to Wright-Patt AFB, it was an escapee from Hangar 18?!?!

Welcome to our fortress tall, Take some time to show you around
    Impossible to break these walls, For you see the steel is much too strong
    Computer banks to rule the world, Instruments to sight the stars

Possibly I’ve seen to much, Hangar 18 I know too much

Foreign life forms inventory, Suspended state of cryogenics
    Selective amnesia’s the story, Believed foretold but who’d suspect
    The military intelligence, Two words combined that can’t make sense

Possibly I’ve seen to much, Hangar 18 I know too much

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    Hats on.

Don't they keep the Roswell spaceship at Wright Pat?
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

I've heard stories from Harrier pilots of competitions amongst them to see who can create the most UFO sightings through their flying. One of them once put himself in a hover on the backside of a road tunnel. He found 18 documented sightings from his little stunt over the next week.

The harrier is an aircraft that can mimic the flight of a UFO very easily.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Notice UFO's never come out in the daytime....

You were in Xenia, sava, that does explain SOME of it..
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Sky rockets in flight?
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy
    Sky rockets in flight?
    An afternoon delight...

Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

Two words: MEEE-thane.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

I always wondered why UFOs had lights, anyway. Seems to me if they could travel all the way across the galaxy, they wouldn't need to put little white flashbulbs on their ship.

If the bulb goes out, I wonder if they can get a replacement at Wal-Mart?

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner
    I always wondered why UFOs had lights, anyway. Seems to me if they could travel all the way across the galaxy, they wouldn't need to put little white flashbulbs on their ship.

More advanced species obviously reduce the number of lights involved in their spacecrafts until they reach an efficient number:

Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Heffner

The theory is that that is why they keep coimng back.... for more light bulbs, because their planet is a WalMart-free zone.

So let this be a lesson to you earthlings.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

SERP deep cover ops WebScorpion's Avatar

Well, it's perfectly clear to any sane human being that Xenia is the center for terrestrial operation of some alien society. The 1974 tornado was, in fact, a sophisticated weather control operation performed by the aforementioned aliens to raze Xenia in preparation for the building of their super secret Ops center. Now if you'll just look at this little flashy-thing for a moment...

"This field, this game, is a part of our past. It reminds us of all that once was good, and what could be again." -- Terence Mann

Quote Originally Posted by WebScorpion
    the building of their super secret Ops center.
    OPS?
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Turn Off Ads?