Turn Off Ads?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Anyone believe Pujols is juicing?

Re: Anyone believe Pujols is juicing?

Quote Originally Posted by realistic
    interesting question, id say so, surely he knows by now.
    You would think that he wouldn't get anywhere near steroids now, but I question this because I have no reason not to. First off, according to Game of Shadows Bonds was using HGH and injecting insulin, both of which aren't tested for in baseball's drug testing policy. Second, a week ago he could barely run and he had bone chips in his elbow and all of a sudden he's now starting to crush the ball and moving better in the field. He could just be getting into a zone, and perhaps he is a rapidly healing person, but my eyes and logic tell me perhaps something more is going on here.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

BTW, if Pujols was older than he said he was, wouldn't he have dominated the opposition so much that he'd been drafted higher than the 13th round? I know he put up some good numbers, but there must have been some reason the scouts passed on him. If he was a 24-25 year old playing with 20 year olds, I think he goes higher.

Also, don't forget that with the new visa rules following 9/11, it is now more difficult to lie about your age to get documentation into or out of the country, and many ballplayers have been caught by this. If Pujols was older than he says, you have to believe that we'd now know.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

Turn Off Ads?