Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey! Ryan Parker who wrote song for the Reds!!!

Hey! Ryan Parker who wrote song for the Reds!!!

Did I just see you on the local news singing your song?
    Last edited by TeamBoone; 05-11-2006 at 06:29 PM.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Hey! Guy who wrote song for the Reds!!!

I think we just saw you on the news! It is you!

Awesome! Song sounds GREAT!

Re: Hey! Ryan Parker who wrote the Reds song!!!

Actually, Ryan Parker, I now KNOW it's you!

Great job on the news! You're a star!
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Re: Hey! Ryan Parker who wrote song for the Reds!!!

It was me on the news on Channel 12. They were nice enough to do a story on the "This One Belongs To The Reds" song. They even got Greg Rhodes from the Reds Hall of Fame to listen to the song. He seemed to like it pretty well and mentioned that they would play it on the video boards in the Hall of Fame from time to time. He even tried to get me in to play it for Bob Castellini, but I didn't get to. It was a very fun experience, though. Joe Webb from Channel 12 and Greg Rhodes from the Reds Hall of Fame were very nice.

If I may ask, how was the story? I live outside the Cincinnati TV market and I would love to get a copy of it. If anyone saw it and can tell me what they said, etc., I would greatly appreciate it! :-)

If anyone hasn't heard the song yet, check it out at:

http://www.ryanparkersongs.com/thiso...stothereds.mp3

On another note...what a great comeback win tonight!!! I am so glad Griffey came through. It is good to have him back!

congrats ryan...i really enjoy the song and find myself humming it at work every now and then...

Will post for food BuckeyeRedleg's Avatar

Love your song, Ryan.

Goosebumps.

You're killin' me Smalls! StillFunkyB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ryanparkersongs
    It was me on the news on Channel 12. They were nice enough to do a story on the "This One Belongs To The Reds" song. They even got Greg Rhodes from the Reds Hall of Fame to listen to the song. He seemed to like it pretty well and mentioned that they would play it on the video boards in the Hall of Fame from time to time. He even tried to get me in to play it for Bob Castellini, but I didn't get to. It was a very fun experience, though. Joe Webb from Channel 12 and Greg Rhodes from the Reds Hall of Fame were very nice.

If I may ask, how was the story? I live outside the Cincinnati TV market and I would love to get a copy of it. If anyone saw it and can tell me what they said, etc., I would greatly appreciate it! :-)

If anyone hasn't heard the song yet, check it out at:

http://www.ryanparkersongs.com/thiso...stothereds.mp3

On another note...what a great comeback win tonight!!! I am so glad Griffey came through. It is good to have him back!
    Awesome Ryan!

I hope this song becomes the theme song to a magical season!

WAGS

as a fellow songwritter i really enjoyed it, i loved the part "if everyones healthy and we get some pitching" i just laughed, cause thats total redszone right there

great stuff though, keep it up

I heard you being interviewed (and singing) on WCHS radio in Charleston last week, too. Sounded good!
    It is on the whole probable that we continually dream, but that consciousness makes such a noise that we do not hear it. Carl Jung.

The story was great. You were on for quite awhile. I tried to find it on Ch. 12's website without much luck.

Lakewood Ranch, FL (by way of Columbus, OH)

Holy CRAP! What a great song. Not lame like that Bengals "we are the tigers" crap. This is quality stuff!

I like the new song written about April.

"Richie Aurilia and Hatteberg, they each take turns........at sharing the glory"

http://www.ryanparkersongs.com/songs...seballtown.mp3

Future Reds All Star

I saw it also and it was really good!! Hard to give you a play by play because a lot was said.

If you were to contact them and request a copy of the segment I am pretty sure they would send one to you. Here is the link to there website http://www.wkrc.com/

Great job!!!!

Future Reds All Star

Any luck getting a copy?

Yes....in fact. WKRC sent me a copy of the story on VHS. I just received it today. Their reporter, Joe Webb, did a great job. I hope a lot more people got the chance to hear the song.

Turn Off Ads?