Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Rockies last year on this date

Rockies last year on this date

They were 31-33 at this date last year...crazy

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Hatteberg is Sean Casey

Re: Rockies last year on this date

I still believe.
    "YES! He rips it. Is it high enough? It's gonna be gone! Adam Dunn has done it again. Big #44 can take all day to round the bases here, thats done and gone- lookout dunner they're waitin for ya at home plate." - George Grand

"Did that just happen?" - Chris Welsch

Quote Originally Posted by He got it! View Post
    I still believe.
    Whatcha gonna do, brother, when Brennemania runs wild on you!!

Dusty will crush any hopes with his continual screw ups and Patterson with his continual 0 fors.
    Quote Originally Posted by teamselig
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change, the realist adjusts the sails.

William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by Slyder View Post
    Dusty will crush any hopes with his continual screw ups and Patterson with his continual 0 fors.
    Every time my hope rises, I realize that Dusty is going to continue to hamper this team with his incredibly poor decisions. Thursday night, despite the win, was just hampered with horrible decisions.

1. Patterson leading off
    2. Janish batting 2nd
    3. Junior still in the 3 hole
    4. Phillips in the 4 hole (.285 OBP vs righties and .673 OPS).
    5. Letting Affeldt face Glaus. I mean Jesus man. You've got two other lefties in the pen, so it's not like he really needed to stretch out JA. Honestly no excuse for this one.
    6. Letting CP hit against Flores. Oh. My. Goodness. Seriously insane.
    7. Burton in for a 2nd inning with a huge series coming up against the best team in the league (IMO). Basically making him useless for Friday.
    8. Resting the 21 year old Jay Bruce so his boy can play. CP saw 6 pitches in 4 AB's and went 0-4. Bruce sees 7 pitches in 1 AB and hits a double. So didn't Bruce technically get more work in tonight than CP? Maybe he'll need another day off tomorrow.

I hate when people that are watching a game say "Oh I could have made that shot" or "I could have caught that ball," but I honestly believe that I would be a better manager than Dusty Baker. I bet there are many others out there that feel the same way about themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Homer Bailey View Post
    Every time my hope rises, I realize that Dusty is going to continue to hamper this team with his incredibly poor decisions. Thursday night, despite the win, was just hampered with horrible decisions.

1. Patterson leading off
    2. Janish batting 2nd
    3. Junior still in the 3 hole
    4. Phillips in the 4 hole (.285 OBP vs righties and .673 OPS).
    5. Letting Affeldt face Glaus. I mean Jesus man. You've got two other lefties in the pen, so it's not like he really needed to stretch out JA. Honestly no excuse for this one.
    6. Letting CP hit against Flores. Oh. My. Goodness. Seriously insane.
    7. Burton in for a 2nd inning with a huge series coming up against the best team in the league (IMO). Basically making him useless for Friday.
    8. Resting the 21 year old Jay Bruce so his boy can play. CP saw 6 pitches in 4 AB's and went 0-4. Bruce sees 7 pitches in 1 AB and hits a double. So didn't Bruce technically get more work in tonight than CP? Maybe he'll need another day off tomorrow.

I hate when people that are watching a game say "Oh I could have made that shot" or "I could have caught that ball," but I honestly believe that I would be a better manager than Dusty Baker. I bet there are many others out there that feel the same way about themselves.
    # 6 is the one that really stands out to me... Considering Dusty constantly Pinch Hits for Lefty-Lefty matchups, or Right-Righty match ups late in the game...

That has to Prove Dusty's favortisim right there for C Patterson...

Turn Off Ads?