Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Columbus 'Zoners...Let's get Together.

Re: Columbus 'Zoners...Let's get Together.

Im 6'3", and lets just say, "Lineman built" lol. I'll have my Kearns Jersey on, blue jeans, and probally my "good luck charm" John Deere hat, lol, so you really can't miss me. And I may also have my Uncle, and/or a really good friend of mine, which unfortuneatly also is a Tigers fan also..... But I definatly try and be there sunday! Ill also be at the friday Reds game if anyone else will be there.
    Let's make some noise!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Okay see you all at 12:30! I assume that I have the right day this time. No idea what I'm going to wear, btw...whatever is clean. I think I'll be able to spot all of you regardless.

Manliness Personified HumnHilghtFreel's Avatar

Bah, I wish I saw this, or started posting on this forum rather, sooner, lol. I'm underage too, so the bar wouldn't work for me, but maybe the another Clips game meeting sometime?

Shinola, I got called in late to this volunteer gig I do sometimes and now I can't go...Oh well, maybe I'll get to tomorrow's game.
    "Announcing your plans is a good way to hear god laugh" -Al Swearengen, Deadwood

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

Sorry to hear you got called in to your "volunteer" gig Larkin 411, and I guess SeanCaseyRules was unable to make it as well....I was at gate 1 beginning at 12:25pm and waited for about a half an hour before giving up since I didnt see anyone who resembled either one of you looking around the crowd....oh well, I can not make Monday nites game--I will be downtown for Red White and Doom...so I guess I'll just see if any one else has any ideas for a get-together at a later date...the sports bar idea keeps coming up...

By the way, if you didnt know already...Louisville lost to the Clippers 6-5 in 11 innings...but EE looked good in the field (3rd base) and at the plate...Ray Olmedo looked good too....

Let's do the All Star Game.

The Rose and Thistle closed it's doors for good on Friday, sadly, but I know of another great place on King Avenue that's got something like 20 televisions and it never seems all that busy. It's called King Avenue 5.

That's my suggestion for the place, mainly because of it's size, but any other suggestions would be great.
    "Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?" ~ Jim Bouton

I'm soooo sorry, but i woke up at about 5 AM throwing up man, but I was feeling better about 10-1030, but since im only 16, my mom said it wouldn't be a good idea to drive all the way there and get sick or something...im really sorry....but I promise that if there is another gathering that would allow underages to participate, lol, I will try and be there, and if i have plans already scheduled, I will cancel them to be with my fellow Zoners! lol
    Let's make some noise!

Hey! I just live down the road (US33) in Bellfontaine. I use to live in Columbus many, many years ago.

I'd be game for a Saturday get-together.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Oh that's too bad about the Rose and Thistle but the other bar sounds nice too. I'm up for whatever so I guess I'll just watch the board and see if anything gets agreed upon.
    "Announcing your plans is a good way to hear god laugh" -Al Swearengen, Deadwood

I am new here but how about a BW3 location?

http://buffalo.know-where.com/buffal...lumbus%2C+ohio
    * Attended the 1990 and 2010 Reds Division clinchers *

Go 76ers, Go Steelers and Go Bucks

So, have we picked a date?
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

I think it's tomorrow.

Yes, folks.

Tomorrow.

It's at the 5 on King Restaurant and Sports Lounge, located at 945 King Avenue.

I'm planning on getting there around seven, so please join me.

If you want better directions, pm me and I'll give you my phone number.
    "Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?" ~ Jim Bouton

Quote Originally Posted by REDREAD
    So, have we picked a date?
    Think you can make it?

Quote Originally Posted by wheels
    Think you can make it?
    sorry, I didn't see the response until this morning. I'll make the next one.
    [Phil ] Castellini celebrated the team's farm system and noted the team had promising prospects who would one day be great Reds -- and then joke then they'd be ex-Reds, saying "of course we're going to lose them". #SellTheTeamBob

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

Turn Off Ads?