Turn Off Ads?

Thread: My Trades Recently- NL-Only League

My Trades Recently- NL-Only League

&T All-Stars trade Mike Lamb, Brad Ausmus and Brandon Lyons to
    Tony's Royals for Dioner Navarro, Mike Gonzalez and Alfredo Amezaga.

Tony's Royals trade Ian Snell to the Monty's Pathons for Chris Restima.

Tony's Royals trade Sean Casey and Josh Hancock and Paul Malholm tot he J @ T All stars for Mark Sweeney and Orlando Hernendez and Chan Ho Park.

on paper my worst trade was the last one giving up mike gonzalez, but ppl in our league with 2 closer that way better than restima and gonzalez, I decided to fill my weakenes at 3rd base and catcher. Have to give something to get somethign my therory.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: My Trades Recently- NL-Only League

We have 11 teams in our NL only league, but the pickins really must be slim when the biggest names are Mike Gonzalez and Brad Ausmus in a trade! We've talked about going to 12 teams before, but that would just be too tough, in my opinion.

Re: My Trades Recently- NL-Only League

Yes it is- we been doing this for 9 years and it is an kepeer league- so all the good young players coming up are locked up for yers. I had Felxi Pie and Jay Bruce on my farm this year, but i trade them cause i am in 2nd place 4 point out of first.I needed Power and got Edmonds and SP Help.

Turn Off Ads?