Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you get when......

Re: What do you get when......

Quote Originally Posted by Wheelhouse
    I don't know west. All I'm saying is that your statement is phrased like someone who's argument has been proven wrong. As far as I know you may just be a little bit crabby.
    So... you say I'm wrong, but don't tell me why... and when I ask why it's because I'm crabby?

Ok...... if you ever come up with the laundry list of why I'm so wrong and you are so right let me know.

2. Turn Off Ads?

We'll settle this on the back field after phonics! Let's get back to the thread topic-- Monitor!
    "Don't trust any statistics you did not fake yourself."--Winston Churchill

We'll settle this on the back field after phonics! Let's get back to the thread topic-- Monitor!
    Ok.. I'll take that as you know you have nothing to stand on other than your usual BS.

I would ask you what my "usual BS" is but won't, as I think you've made this thread insipid enough. Congrats.
    "Don't trust any statistics you did not fake yourself."--Winston Churchill

I would ask you what my "usual BS" is but won't, as I think you've made this thread insipid enough. Congrats.
    Oh please, attack me some more... I'm crabby.

Take it private, please.

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou
    So... you say I'm wrong, but don't tell me why... and when I ask why it's because I'm crabby?

Ok...... if you ever come up with the laundry list of why I'm so wrong and you are so right let me know.
    Truthiness, WOY. Stop concerning yourself with "facts" and "truth" and embrace what you feel.

We need another Dunn bashing thread like we need to resign Graves. Bye-Bye.

Turn Off Ads?