Turn Off Ads?

Thread: So I traded for Bronson Arroyo

So I traded for Bronson Arroyo

I had a trade offer come over and I was finally offered Bronson Arroyo for Pat Burrell. I filled Burrell's spot with Willie Taveras and dropped Jason Marquis (it either him or Vincent Padilla - they were about even except in K's - I've got Padilla benched right now while his ankle heals up). I think I did alright there, losing a bit in the RBI department, but picking up a few more steals from Taveras.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: So I traded for Bronson Arroyo

I don't think I would have did the trade Arroyo for Burrell straight up. Arroyo is bound to cool off sometime soon and Burrell will get you lots of HR/RBI. Arroyo could have likely been found on the waiver wires before the season started.

Re: So I traded for Bronson Arroyo

Quote Originally Posted by kheidg-
    I don't think I would have did the trade Arroyo for Burrell straight up. Arroyo is bound to cool off sometime soon and Burrell will get you lots of HR/RBI. Arroyo could have likely been found on the waiver wires before the season started.
    I'm not sure he would. Our league stands pat pretty much and I'm optimistic that Arroyo will continue to be solid this season. I did weigh the RBI factor in, but think I come close to that in Taveras. My offense is potent, but I need wins and I think Arroyo brings that.

Thanks for your thoughts though.

Turn Off Ads?