Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merged: Cut/Don't you think its time to clear out the old?? White, Hammond, McCracken

Merged: Cut/Don't you think its time to clear out the old?? White, Hammond, McCracken

McCracken--- Why is he on this team? Name me one good thing he has done. He refuses to slide, he swings at the first pitch every time, even when its the 12th inning or hes batting 1st, and he can't catch a ball.

Hammond, White, Weathers--- They all suck. They need to go retire, give up baseball. White and Weathers, it looks like they have a heart attack after they go from the bullpen to the mound. It looks like Weathers is about to keel over, he always is panting and sweating.. What a joke.

This bullpen sucks. The only good person is Coffey.
    BARRY LARKIN -- BEST PLAYER EVER.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Cut

Hey, the doors over there if you aren't a fan anymore.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Wow. What a really insightful post.

I'm praying that when Milton and Ross come off the DL they say goodbye to White and McCracken. It just doesn't make sense that they would do anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph
    Hey, the doors over there if you aren't a fan anymore.
    Uh, oh-- the old "door" reference when someone is upset with the team's performance. He didn't say he's not a fan. Just calling for action.
    "Don't trust any statistics you did not fake yourself."--Winston Churchill

There are a lot of candidates to be removed from the team.

got alil captain in u?

djsauter yes they have there terrible moments but lets not jump off the ship yet teams go threw these stretches it's how the reds respond to it

Quote Originally Posted by djsauter
    McCracken--- Why is he on this team? Name me one good thing he has done. He refuses to slide, he swings at the first pitch every time, even when its the 12th inning or hes batting 1st, and he can't catch a ball.

Hammond, White, Weathers--- They all suck. They need to go retire, give up baseball. White and Weathers, it looks like they have a heart attack after they go from the bullpen to the mound. It looks like Weathers is about to keel over, he always is panting and sweating.. What a joke.

This bullpen sucks. The only good person is Coffey.

He sucks less than Tony Womack?
    "I notice that I'm throwing hard when I hear the crowd gasping," - Chapman

GOREDSGO32

Don't you think its time to clear out the old?? Re: White, Hammond, McCracken

I think its time .. McCracken is batting like .200 .. White and Hammond completely suck and have not been able to keep games even their past two outings ... jeez. Time for Krivsky to DFA these guys and see what we can get out of guys like Hall, Burns, Michalak (he's not young but he deserves it), and Denoforia in the OF for McCracken.

got alil captain in u?

Re: Don't you think its time to clear out the old?? Re: White, Hammond, McCracken

i agree get rid of quentin but wait till freel is healthy stupid to have deno up here sitting the bench white and hammond are about on the end of there leashes with me also hall prolly deserves his shot same with michalak

Re: Don't you think its time to clear out the old?? Re: White, Hammond, McCracken

The answer is yes but you have to have something to replace them with and decide who that is.

Quote Originally Posted by flyer85
    The answer is yes but you have to have something to replace them with and decide who that is.
    I hear replacement player is available.
    Go Gators!

GOREDSGO32

Lets use 8 players and use a ghost player

I would bring up Deno(all teams need depth, with Griffey's injury history, that may lead to playing time, stop worrying about his playing time on the level) Shafer(my gamble selection, if he isn't ready, Merker can replace him), another lefty(Hammond is finished).

Getting rid of White and Hammond are another 1.5 mill in sunk costs(along with Womacks mill 2.5 million already, Cast must be cracking up, ahahahahah

This teams main problem is a totally inadequate bullpen. You can see that Narron only trusts two pitchers, Coffey and Weathers. After that any selection is nothing but a roll of the dice.

Turn Off Ads?