Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Anybody Going To PNC?

Anybody Going To PNC?

Switched my travel schedule for work around this week to be in Pittsburgh with the Reds. I will be at the games Tues and Wed and just wondering if any other Zoners will be there.

If not, I'll try to give you a post-game report each night on my observations and experiences.

Moon.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    C-A-T-S CATS! CATS! CATS! WVRed's Avatar

Re: Anybody Going To PNC?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlite Graham
    Switched my travel schedule for work around this week to be in Pittsburgh with the Reds. I will be at the games Tues and Wed and just wondering if any other Zoners will be there.

If not, I'll try to give you a post-game report each night on my observations and experiences.

Moon.
    PNC is one of the most beautiful parks in the majors. I went back in August to see the Reds and Pirates play a Sunday day game and came away thoroughly impressed.

If you have never been to Pittsburgh before and take the Fort Pitt Tunnel, be ready to turn as soon as you get through. The city just hits you all at once.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

I usually get off right before the Fort Pitt Tunnel, then cross the West End Bridge. It takes you right to Heinz Field, and PNC is next door.

Oh, and I'm planning on going both Tuesday and Wednesday.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Yep, West End Bridge is definitely the way to go if your coming from the west, especially at rush hour.

got alil captain in u?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlite Graham
    Yep, West End Bridge is definitely the way to go if your coming from the west, especially at rush hour.
    yup it's the way i always go pnc is a beautiful park yet the pirates never sell it out

Anyone going tomorrow???

Hey anyone plan on being at the Reds vs. Pirates game tomorrow in Pittsburgh? It looks like Arroyo will have the start for the reds...should be a good one for us!

I will be there Thursday afternoon. PNC and GAP are equidistant from where I live so I usually split up where I see the Reds each year. I'll be the guy behind home plate in the Larkin away jersey and batting practice cap.
    Jon

Ill be there Wednesday night, I just made a similar post not seeing yours! Sorry!!

Quote Originally Posted by captainmorgan07
    pnc is a beautiful park yet the pirates never sell it out
    Horrible baseball teams can hurt
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?