Turn Off Ads?

View Poll Results: How many MLB games a year to you watch?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • 200+ games a year

29 30.85%
  • 100+ games a year

45 47.87%
  • 50 + games a year

13 13.83%
  • 10 + games a year

4 4.26%
  • 0 - 10 games a year

3 3.19%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Poll: How many MLB games do you watch a year?

Re: Poll: How many MLB games do you watch a year?

Every Reds game thats on TV and sometimes I like to turn on WGN and watch the Cubs implode.

2. Turn Off Ads?

100+ It would be more but its all Rays and Marlins

200+.

Everyday that most teams are playing I watch an East coast game that starts at 7pm and a west coast game that starts at 10. If the Reds are playing one of those games, I watch the Reds. If they aren't on TV, I'll watch any other game that's on in this order:

1) Does the game have one of my fantasy SP's starting, if so, I watch. Highest priority.
    2) How many of my fantasy players are in this game? If more than 2, I watch.
    3) Are teams that have my fantasy closers playing? If so, I keep a mental note and check on the score during commercials of the above games until the late innings.
    4) Are any of my opponents fantasy SP's starting?
    5) Are any superstars playing (Pujols, A-Rod, Santana, etc) if so, I watch their AB's or if none of the above applies.

I watch a lot of baseball.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I probably watch about 130 D'back games televised locally, and then as many Reds games as I can on the MLB package, which easily totals over 200.

Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by OnBaseMachine
    200 plus.

I'll watch any baseball if it's on.

What he said, unless it's the Yankees vs. someone I can't stand, like the Royals.

Easily over 200...I love this game!

I don't think I've sat through an entire regular-season AL game in 20 years.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer
    I don't think I've sat through an entire regular-season AL game in 20 years.

They play almost just like we do, you know.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum

They play almost just like we do, you know.
    They average about, what, 4 hours longer than NL games? And it's not just the presence of the DH; they take longer between pitches, they fart around behind the dish longer. Painful.

I feel the same way about regular season NBA games, too.

The only two sports I can watch frequently and repeatedly are NL baseball and college basketball.
    “And when finally they sense that some position cannot be sustained, they do not re-examine their ideas. Instead, they simply change the subject.” Jamie Galbraith

"My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

100+, and I listen to a lot of games on XM as well.

100+ ...as many Reds games on TV I can. Quite a few other's in pieces on ESPN, TBS and WGN......I rarley get to see the entire game with wife and couple of little one's. I usually try and sneak up stairs with the lap top and watch games at night, let the wife and kids watch sprouts and nick jr downstairs.....sometimes I can get away with it for couple of hours......Going to try and go to 5 games a GAB this year and with a family vacation work in Jacobs Field and Miller Park......and if we go out to NY, will try and hit Yankee or Shea with my brother-in law.........

Easily 200+

I watch 98% of Reds televised games, and with the Extra Innings package, I watch a bunch of the 10:00 west coast games.

I see most every playoff and World Series game so I total well over 200.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Turn Off Ads?