Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Paul McCartney and Heather Mills separate

Re: Paul McCartney and Heather Mills separate

What a travesty.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Who says England doesn't have legalized prostitution.

Ms. Mills was heard humming the tune "I've got to admit it's getting better" as she exited the courtroom.

Heather Mills Throws Daughter $200,000 Birthday Party

It's no secret that kids' birthday parties have been out of control for a while now, but Heather Mills has managed to stand out from the celebrity crowd when it comes to childhood celebrations.

The former wife of Beatle Paul McCartney marked their daughter's birthday this year with a Disney-themed bash complete with a pony, cinema, fountains, trampolines, bouncy castles, actors dressed up as Cinderella, Snow White, and Tinker Bell, fireworks, and a black tie dance for the adults.

Little Beatrice will have limited memories of the $200,000 bash seeing how SHE JUST TURNED FOUR.

http://www.parentdish.com/2007/10/29...irthday-party/

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post
    Heather Mills Throws Daughter $200,000 Birthday Party

It's no secret that kids' birthday parties have been out of control for a while now, but Heather Mills has managed to stand out from the celebrity crowd when it comes to childhood celebrations.

The former wife of Beatle Paul McCartney marked their daughter's birthday this year with a Disney-themed bash complete with a pony, cinema, fountains, trampolines, bouncy castles, actors dressed up as Cinderella, Snow White, and Tinker Bell, fireworks, and a black tie dance for the adults.

Little Beatrice will have limited memories of the $200,000 bash seeing how SHE JUST TURNED FOUR.

http://www.parentdish.com/2007/10/29...irthday-party/
    Honestly why is this a story? Heather Mills spending $200,000 on a birthday party is like you and I spending $20 on our kids birthday party.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    Honestly why is this a story? Heather Mills spending $200,000 on a birthday party is like you and I spending $20 on our kids birthday party.
    No, it's like spending $200,000 on a birthday party. Sure, she can afford it, but it's still phenomenal excess.

As a side question, when a $200k birthday is the norm through your formative years what are the chances that you'll find joy in anything as your grow older? Also, what are the chances that you'll ever bother to produce anything?
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Quote Originally Posted by M2 View Post
    No, it's like spending $200,000 on a birthday party.
    M2, you crack me up.

No, it's like spending $200,000 on a birthday party. Sure, she can afford it, but it's still phenomenal excess.

As a side question, when a $200k birthday is the norm through your formative years what are the chances that you'll find joy in anything as your grow older? Also, what are the chances that you'll ever bother to produce anything?
    Sean Lennon keeps trying. Maybe she'll grow up and be a quirky video maker, sometimes singer song writer, and celelutante?

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Joseph, I prefer "celebretard."

I guess Daddy wasn't invited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

I know that pain, for my ninth birthday I went to Farrell's (Got The Zoo) then went and saw Willie Wonka, then we went to McDonald's (when it was not the ubiquitous grease pit it is now)

As far as birthdays go it's been all downhill since that birthday.

I am with you and I agree that the $200,000 is extreme excess but I dont think Heather Mills is going to take Beatrice to Dame Judy Dench's Fish & Chips or Krusty Burger for her birthday.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

And Paul and Linda, as rich as they were, in raising their kids, were very frugal (some even contend cheap). And their kids have even stated that. They didn't want their kids caught up in all the trappings.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    And Paul and Linda, as rich as they were, in raising their kids, were very frugal (some even contend cheap). And their kids have even stated that. They didn't want their kids caught up in all the trappings.
    Boy, the trappings would sure be swell.

You're being very UnDude. sonny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia View Post
    My parents have given me $20 every year for my birthday since I was 12 or so. Back then $20 was a big deal, but I'm thirty now!

But hey, I can't complain, that's a quarter tank of gas these days.
    Witty signature.

Turn Off Ads?