Turn Off Ads?
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Paul McCartney and Heather Mills separate

Re: Paul McCartney and Heather Mills separate

Quote Originally Posted by RFS62 View Post
    Might be for her website's home office.... moneygrubbingho.com
    I just spit coffee all over my keyboard.

I guess since Heather can't publically slam Paul, she's going to employ her family members to do so. Her sister said.... "This guy sued his three best friends (the other Beatles). That should show you what kind of a lowlife he is."

If she knew anything, she'd have seen that the only reason that was done was because, from a legal standpoint, it was the only way to dissolve the Beatles.
    Last edited by GAC; 03-19-2008 at 08:09 PM.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Zoinks!

Quote Originally Posted by GAC View Post
    I just spit coffee all over my keyboard.

I guess since Heather can't publically slam Paul, she's going to employ her family members to do so. Her sister said.... "This guy sued his three best friends (the other Beatles). That should show you what kind of a lowlife he is."

If she knew anything, she'd have seen that the only reason that was done was because, from a legal standpoint, it was the only way to dissolve the Beatles.
    Absolutely! While a lot of people think that John And Paul absolutely hated each other(at the end of the Beatles), they were even jamming together and hanging out at least in 1974 & 75.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

They got over their differences, like most adults do....most of what they were not getting along about were probably creative differences, musical direction, ideas...all that stuff, and a lot of that was probably drug fueled - I'm guessing of course...I love their music, but wasn't around back then.

Even Roger Waters and David Gilmour put aside their differences for one show
    Last edited by Matt700wlw; 03-19-2008 at 11:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Zoinks!

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post

The stuff she didn't want disclosed had VERY little to do with their daughter...what she didn't want to get out was the part about the judge saying that she was pretty much a gold digging liar.

Why would anyone hire this idiot....who cares if it's a pageant.....why not just hire any moron who became famous through you tube?

Turn Off Ads?