Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Speculation: LaRue gone?!?

Mean Machine

Speculation: LaRue gone?!?

There is rumor going round that this could happen. By the end of the all star week. Anyone heard anything similar? Could this be a good or bad move?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: LaRue gone?!?

I haven't heard anything about this...plus the end of the all star week is still over a month away.

I'd say it's not true.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

1st time poster comes up with a rumor....
    You think you got what it takes to play a real fantasy game? Join me at Jockstocks. You can play Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Nascar and even Hockey!

Jockstocks Homepage

Do you have your shirt on? - Adam Dunn to Marty on the Bananna Phone.

There is rumor going round that this could happen. By the end of the all star week. Anyone heard anything similar? Could this be a good or bad move?

Who are you mean machine and why do you mock us?
    "You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one."

--Woody Hayes

Quote Originally Posted by RedsMan3203
    1st time poster comes up with a rumor....
    I smell a rat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    A little bit off topic, but do you guys think that Jesse Winker profiles more like Pete Rose or is he just the next Hal Morris??

Sounds like wishful thinking
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by Mean Machine
    He was actually traded this morning for his old self. Didn't you see? He got a hit tonight. Glad to have old LaRue back. Old and improved.
    "....the two players I liked watching the most were Barry Larkin and Eric Davis. I was suitably entertained by their effortless skill that I didn't need them crashing into walls like a squirrel on a coke binge." - dsmith421

Javier, learn to hit lefties and it just might come true.

Mean Machine

I seen this on the Bengals message boards. Just wondering if anyone else has heard this. I'm not mocking or a rat, just curious. The reds are kicking ARSE!!!!!!!!! Besides the line does say
    "For Reds fans, by Reds fans."

Quote Originally Posted by Redhook
    He was actually traded this morning for his old self. Didn't you see? He got a hit tonight. Glad to have old LaRue back. Old and improved.
    No we traded him for Jason Schmidt this morning, but we decided to let him play one last game.

All good if true, as long as it nets the Reds pitching. Larue is the one marketable guy the team can part with and not miss a beat.

Quote Originally Posted by OldXOhio
    All good if true, as long as it nets the Reds pitching. Larue is the one marketable guy the team can part with and not miss a beat.
    I don't mean to be a jerk but "marketable"? LaRue, Jason LaRue? To whom? I don't know you at all so there's a good chance you could be being sarcastic.

got alil captain in u?

if we trade him for schmidt will all jump for joy even thought he's on a decline

Quote Originally Posted by captainmorgan07
    if we trade him for schmidt will all jump for joy even thought he's on a decline
    16 ks last night, that is a very slow decline.

Tracey Jones has said he is the only player of value above single A which could actually net something.

He said probaly at least one very good reliever or two.

Turn Off Ads?