Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Security at GABP...

Re: Security at GABP...

Quote Originally Posted by RedsMan3203
    I once "snuck" in a 2-Liter of Mt. Dew.
    Are you not allowed to bring drinks into GABP?
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum
    Are you not allowed to bring drinks into GABP?
    You can bring in plastic bottles if their seals haven't been broken. Perhaps they consider the 2 liters a problem because they could do some damage if thrown.

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS
    I think there was a 3rd peanut thrower.

I hate Keith Hernandez.
    Eric Stratton, Rush Chairman. Damn glad to meet ya.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanfalcon
    then in the top of the 9th, a home run was hit directly down the left field line by shane victorino, and the "throw it back chants began"

This reminds me...why do Reds fans feel they have to act like Cub fans and throw the visiting team's home run ball back? That is a Wrigley Field tradition, and if they wanted to, security should kick those people that throw them back onto the field out IMO.
    I agree all the way. That is a Cub thing. Let those jokers up in Loserville keep it. It really bugs me that Red fans have proven to be as immature as Cub fans by thinking that throwing the ball back on the field actually bothers the other team or somehow proves something.

Come to your senses Red fans. Immitating the Cubs? Who thought this was a good idea?

I have been hit with quaters, peanuts, ice, and once a pen at a game. All of those games were on the road, but that really isn't the point.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsMan3203
    I once "snuck" in a 2-Liter of Mt. Dew.

But of course... I drank it all by the end of the game.
    Before security got beefed up after September 11, 2001, my buddies and I had a foolproof bait-and-switch plan whereby the person with the pretzels and chips in their bag would get searched and the guy with the bag bulging with beer and liquor would sneak by. We'd then sit as far from decent people, families, and the elderly as possible and have a wonderful evening.

Reds44...There must be something about you that really ticks people off!

Turn Off Ads?