Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what moves will be made when Aurilia, Milton and Cody Ross has to be activated??

what moves will be made when Aurilia, Milton and Cody Ross has to be activated??

I was curious what people think the Reds will do to make room for these 3 players? I think Olmedo will go down for Aurilia, but dont know about the other 2. I still think a LaRue trade is brewing. right now with Dunn and his easy go lucky no care to improve his defense attitude, I wouldnt miss him right now..But I think behind the scenes ther is something going on. I am sure BOB isnt happy as we fans are not as well.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: what moves will be made when Aurilia, Milton and Cody Ross has to be activated??

Olmedo does go down when Rich comes back.
    McCracken goes once Ross is back.
    Ramirez goes down when Milton is back.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Re: what moves will be made when Aurilia, Milton and Cody Ross has to be activated??

Burns should go when Milton is ready. They'll send down the Lizard instead, but Burns should go.

I'm fairly sure the old 'Needs to start every 5th day' card has already been mentioned in regards to Ez.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph
    Olmedo does go down when Rich comes back.
    McCracken goes once Ross is back.
    Ramirez goes down when Milton is back.
    Agreed!

Anyone know when Ross' rehab is up, I don't remember when it started.

Call me crazy but I tend to think that, by moving Williams and Claussen up a day,it is more to get Williams one more start before deciding who to move out of the rotation. If Williams has another start like all but the last one, I think he is going to long relief and Rick White is getting DFA'd. If he pitches a gem I would say EZ is getting sent back down and told to stay by the phone.

Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

It makes about 0 sense to me that Ramirez is going to get the boot in favor of Williams. Williams ERA is twice that of Ramirez, then some. Ramirez started the year in Louisville so he gets the boot back there despite outperforming Williams every step of the way? Makes no sense.

It makes no sense to me either. It must make Cents for someone in the organization though.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Serafini
    Anyone know when Ross' rehab is up, I don't remember when it started.
    Cody went on injury rehab May 2. The maximum stay is 20 days, so come Monday, he'll either return to the Reds or an attempt will be made to pass him through waivers, allowing him to stay with the Louisville Bats if no one claims him.

EZ is staying... Burns is going.....

Ross is coming... McCracken is going...

Milton is returning.... Ray-Ray is going....

Or should I say... Burns, McCracken and Ray-Ray are going.. But i don't know in what order.
    You think you got what it takes to play a real fantasy game? Join me at Jockstocks. You can play Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Nascar and even Hockey!

Jockstocks Homepage

Do you have your shirt on? - Adam Dunn to Marty on the Bananna Phone.

Quote Originally Posted by RedsMan3203
    EZ is staying... Burns is going.....

Ross is coming... McCracken is going...

Milton is returning.... Ray-Ray is going....

Or should I say... Burns, McCracken and Ray-Ray are going.. But i don't know in what order.
    One other variation.

If EZ is staying, they're going to want to give him lots of relief innings to keep him sharp. Could mean that not only Burns gets demoted, but another pitcher goes as well, maybe Shackelford to AAA, or White getting designated for assignment.

The benefit? Besides a smaller, but potentially stronger pen, we get to carry an extra bat on our bench. With the offense in the tank, that's worth considering.

I'd keep Ray-Ray, not only for his speed as a pinch-runner, but also because he's hitting a ton better than McCracken, and plays a few key defensive positions.

DFA White is definitely brewing as well as a trade for some middle relief.

The Way Williams pitched today, HE should be gone and keep the lizard up here..

A Lost Ball In High Weeds shredda2000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan4445
    The Way Williams pitched today, HE should be gone and keep the lizard up here..
    Give Williams the mop up role, maybe he'll turn things around (maybe not...)

Turn Off Ads?