Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roll Call for Detroit!

Re: Roll Call for Detroit!

I was in left field also. Very good stadium and decent crowd. Their fans didn't seem into this game much or the team.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Getting ready to leave from the Lima area here in a few hours and never been to Comerica. Any advice on parking, or any other general advice about the area concerning a game?

Park literally right across from the main entrance. Right by state theatre, there are a ton of on street parking that is free on weekend and even last night. Chelis bar is pretty awesome if you get time, that is almost attached to Comerica.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Hopefully I run into some of you at the game, though we have never met so you wont know what I look like. Just an FYI I will be wearing a Reds hat.

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kbrake
    Hopefully I run into some of you at the game, though we have never met so you wont know what I look like. Just an FYI I will be wearing a Reds hat.
    Ha, well if you see a loud gentleman wearing a Sarasota Reds hat (or possibly an Aaron Boone jersey), definately give a wave. I'm going back again tonight.
    Championships Matter.
    24 Years and Counting...

Man Pills

I think those that go to this game will see the Reds destroy Maroth tonight. He's due for a profound ass-whuppin' from a team like the Reds with that lame K rate and K/BB rate. Maroth is riding on good feelings alone--all of his numbers suggest he's due for a drubbing.

The question is: will Milton give it all back? Should be a ton of offensive fireworks tonight.

If I could just scream Redszone without my girlfriend getting embarrased and angry I would. Maybe I will tell her I am going to the restroom and just walk around and scream a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by kbrake
    If I could just scream Redszone without my girlfriend getting embarrased and angry I would. Maybe I will tell her I am going to the restroom and just walk around and scream a little bit.

Too bad we don't have team t-shirts.....
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

spur of the moment thing - heading up for today's game (Sat) right now!!!!
    "I'm virtually free to do whatever I want, but I try to remember so is everybody else..." - Todd Snider

Turn Off Ads?