Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ex-Red reliever scandal

Haunted by walks

Ex-Red reliever scandal

From the same place where all those Playas photos come from. Take it for what it's worth ...

http://itsasecretsohush.blogspot.com...your-dues.html

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Re: Ex-Red reliever scandal

Let me add that is most definitely about Danny Graves, and that the story is racy - for those on work related or "monitored" computers

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

Pettitte was in a similar sitaution a few years ago. It was the situation that was a driving force for him to sign in Houston.
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

Man Pills

Quote Originally Posted by Team Clark
    Pettitte was in a similar sitaution a few years ago. It was the situation that was a driving force for him to sign in Houston.
    I thought Pettitte was a "born-again." Hmm.

Maybe he "died-again."

Wow. If it is true, what little respect i had for Danny is completely gone.

Pitching is the thing WVRedsFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jmcclain19
    Let me add that is most definitely about Danny Graves, and that the story is racy - for those on work related or "monitored" computers
    Didn't you have to click the link to get to the racy stuff?
    www.ris-news.com
    "You only have to bat a thousand in two things; flying and heart transplants. Everything else you can go 4-for-5."
    -Beano Cook

post hype sleeper cincinnati chili's Avatar

If this is true (or if it's even been alleged to be true), I'd like to know the court where this complaint was filed. It said she sued.
    How, then, are those people of the future—who are taking steroids every day—going to look back on baseball players who used steroids? They're going to look back on them as pioneers. They're going to look back at it and say "So what?" - Bill James, Cooperstown and the 'Roids

There are some interesting tidbits on there about Bronson Arroyo and his alleged "powder diet".

I really hope that this is all just baseless, mindless trash.
    "We know we're better than this, but we can't prove it." - Tony Gwynn

I hope it is, too. Don't wish Danny Graves any ill will. If true, on the other hand, certainly I'm very disappointed, which I have been before.
    **I'm just throwing the world curve balls.**

Click here for FalconBlog

The mistress says he "took away her freedom" by forcing her to have an abortion?

How did he force her?

She could have had the kid and then hit him up big time in the courts.

Not buying that aspect of the charges at all.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

For a Level Playing Field RedFanAlways1966's Avatar

Girlfriends and mistresses of married men getting hurt or jilted? Gee... guess they should have considered that when they decided to mess with a married man. Wonder if greed drives these "ladies"? Wonder if guilt ever passes through the minds of these "ladies" or the married MLB Players who get involved with them?

These "ladies" and the MLB Players in the stories are a sad lot of people.
    Small market fan... always hoping, but never expecting.

I hope this isn't true, though it appears some on the website seem to personally know at least one of the women.

And the "gf is a sweetheart" statement just killed me. A "sweetheart" wouldn't be "dating" a married man, especially one with four children.

And whomever asked how can one to be forced to have an abortion, I agree. One always has a choice, especially since she isn't married to the guy. I wondering about the court thing too. If he truly is being sued, it should be public knowledge and in print somewhere. When I have more time, I'm going to Google and try to find some details.

If true, it also sounds like he's having unprotected sex. Anyone who's playing around as much as this suggests, would be pretty stupid to do so (they'd be pretty stupid to do so even if only one extramarital partner is involved). Is he really that stupid? I don't know, maybe.

From anything I've ever heard, Danny's wife (Andrea?) is a true sweetheart and for her sake too, I hope this is untrue. She would really be the hurt party in all of this.

This kind of story breaks my heart.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by Team Clark
    ...and Roger Clemens had nothing to do with him signing in Houston? The money probably didn't either?

c'mon.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Danger is my business! oneupper's Avatar

Baseball Blogs meet the Supermarket Tabloids!
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it."

http://dalmady.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by oneupper
    Baseball Blogs meet the Supermarket Tabloids!
    Who's Batboy?
    Go Gators!

Turn Off Ads?