Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Purging some of my memorabilia

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

Re: Purging some of my memorabilia

Quote Originally Posted by alexad
    Team Clark

Is row BB the second row or is it past row Z. I am just wondering because I have some tickts this year in row BB for the Indians game.
    BB is above row Z
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Team Clark
    BB is above row Z

Thanks Team Clark. That is what I thought. I bought them off E-bay and the guy said they were in row 2. I did not think that sounded right.
    Taylor High School
    Home of the "Yellow Jackets"

Passion for the game Team Clark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alexad
    Thanks Team Clark. That is what I thought. I bought them off E-bay and the guy said they were in row 2. I did not think that sounded right.
    Pretty good seats. My wife wanted to know if we could go to a game and if it was possible for me not to work. Somehow I managed to do that. We took my 5 year old daughter with us. She LOVES Baseball. She cheers when everyone else cheers and loves to belt out "take me out to the ballgame" between every inning. My daughter is quick to make friends of everyone sitting near us. My wife took her to the playset and practically had to pry her away from it. I did miss most of the first inning because we had to get a Red snowcone before a meltdown occured. It was a great night. I actually bought tickets online and found it to be very easy.
    It's absolutely pathetic that people can't have an opinion from actually watching games and supplementing that with stats. If you voice an opinion that doesn't fit into a black/white box you will get completely misrepresented and basically called a tobacco chewing traditionalist...
    Cedric 3/24/08

Turn Off Ads?