Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Tips for Autographs

Tips for Autographs

I'm headed down for Saturday night's game. I've got a set of field level tickets 6 rows back on the 1st base side (Section 111). My girlfriend (and everyone else's) is in love with Adam Dunn so I thought these would be good seats to get some good pictures of him. Anybody have any tips on good spots or times to try and get autographs. It's been awhile since I was there early for BP and all. We're going to try and get there when the gates open in hopes of getting Dunn and company autographs.
    "Are you trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?!"

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Tips for Autographs

Good luck on Dunn, I've personally never seen him signing. As for the rest you need to be on the 1st base side [your seats, if Im not mistake, are on the 3rd base side] anywhere from 3-5 players will sign up until about 15 minutes before game time.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Cincinnati Bengals - None
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

I went to the Dunn figure night and only Red signing was Phillips and he signed almost right up to game time.......Do the Reds ever have current player's or even retired guys still in town do signings at the Team shop at GABP.....

If you're serious about wanting to get Dunn's autograph, your best bet would probably be getting to the ballpark around 2-3 pm and getting autographs as the players arrive for the game. With a player like Dunn, this is even pretty unlikely. Dunn used to be a good signer but the past couple years he's gotten pretty hard. He used to sign over on the wall by 1st base sometimes but I haven't seen him do that in quite a while.

Best of luck, maybe he will make an exception and sign. Your best bet might be to bring some sort of poster or sign that he would see and attract him over. Even that is a long shot and it might not be allowed.

Let us know how it works out and if you gain any good tips/insight.

Turn Off Ads?