Turn Off Ads?

Thread: College baseball question

College baseball question

Hey gang, sorry if this I'm posting this in the wrong place but can anybody tell me where I can find a historical record of NCAA home run leaders over the years? I'm specifically looking to see if teammates have ever finished 1-2 nationally in the HR rankings. Thanks in advance.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: College baseball question

Go to www.baseball-links.com

Click on the college option and I beleive there's a pretty comprehensive stats site listed there somewhere.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

I was unable to find what I'm looking for but thanks for the link!

It really is hard to find college baseball stats that go back more than 5 years.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Did you find www.boydsworld.com ??? I know he's got tons of college stats. You may even be able to email him (Boyd) and get your answer.
    When all is said and done more is said than done.

Pete Incaiglia holds the NCAA single season record, 48, and the career record, 100.

You can find the record book at the NCAA website, click on baseball, and towards the bottem at the right you will see "records.". If you have your browser on full screen it will make it easier to see.
    ...the 2-2 to Woodsen and here it comes...and it is swung on and missed! And Tom Browning has pitched a perfect game! Twenty-seven outs in a row, and he is being mobbed by his teammates, just to the thirdbase side of the mound.

This page contains a link that gives you a PDF file with all the college baseball records.

http://www2.ncaa.org/portal/media_an...ring/baseball/

Turn Off Ads?