Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Directions to GABP

Directions to GABP

For those of you familiar with downtown, I need some advice on getting to GABP from I-75 southbound and avoid as much Taste of Cincinnati traffic as possible. I would like to get to the parking garage at the stadium off of Broadway (between GABP and the Arena).

I'm thinking of either the 7th (what street should I take South?) or 2nd Street exit off of I-75. What would you suggest?

Thanks in advance!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Directions to GABP

I usually go by car.

Seriously - and no one goes this way any more for some odd reason - get off at the Freeman Ave. Exit. Go straight throught the light. Go past 8th street, cross over the US 50 bridge. The road will bear left. It is now called Mehring Way. Take Mehring Way to Pete Rose Way (it only goes left). Turn left. Go through all the lights and past PBS. Pete Rose Way deadends into the Freedom Center Garage ($12) or Lots B & C ($10). GO to the Plaza level and its a 2 block walk on to the GABP grounds. I think its a better alternative to the Broadway Garage since you aren't crossing the street twice and being run over by the crazy drivers.

That is has been the best way to the ball park since I've been a kid coming down from Dayton.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

"Taste" shouldn't bother you because it's 12 blocks north of the GAB.

From I-75 southbound:

-Take the Second Street exit on the left toward DOWNTOWN/RIVERFRONT.
    -Stay on Second Street heading EAST, and the ballpark will be on your right.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Stat geek...and proud

Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    I usually go by car.

Seriously - and no one goes this way any more for some odd reason - get off at the Freeman Ave. Exit. Go straight throught the light. Go past 8th street, cross over the US 50 bridge. The road will bear left. It is now called Mehring Way. Take Mehring Way to Pete Rose Way (it only goes left). Turn left. Go through all the lights and past PBS. Pete Rose Way deadends into the Freedom Center Garage ($12) or Lots B & C ($10). GO to the Plaza level and its a 2 block walk on to the GABP grounds. I think its a better alternative to the Broadway Garage since you aren't crossing the street twice and being run over by the crazy drivers.

That is has been the best way to the ball park since I've been a kid coming down from Dayton.
    That's the way I go.

Turn Off Ads?